chapter eleven

This chapter is still in Vegas.  Enjoy!!!

Raphael's POV
"must it be in Vegas? " I ask distressed staring at Daniel.  He just shrugged.

"it must.  The investors cannot travel down here so you must go to them" Daniel says suppressing his laughter as he watches my face.

"why arent you going with me?" I ask Daniel again.

"because you are the CEO and I'm on a leave for three weeks" he smiles.

"your flight is in a few hours" Daniel says excitedly winking at me but I roll my eyes at him and grab my suitcase and drive to the airport.

********
  Remind me why I didn't use my private jet.

  The airport is really crowded with people travelling to Vegas and I didn't like that.  It was finally time for us to leave, I trudge behind the large crowd of people travelling to Vegas.

There was this girl

She is walking slowly dragging her hand luggage behind her.  she walks slowly like she is being forced. 

I walk ahead brushing past her and walking ahead. A low gasp escapes her lip but I didn't care. I'm mean like that.

I walk inside the airplane and thank goodness, I am in the First Class.  I get comfy in my blanket enjoying all the services from the air hostess who kept giving side glances and winks.

****
After I arrived in Vegas, a personal driver came to pick me up.

"good day" the old man smiles at me putting my box in the car trunk.

"how have you been Federico?" I ask taking my seat at the back while he goes to the front and starts driving.

Federico is our family driver that resides in Vegas.  I had a small bungalow built there before I moved to New York.  He is a nice man that lives in the rented apartment near the bungalow.

Soon, we arrive in the small bungalow.  It is beautifully furnished and the outside is designed with different kinds of flowers .

After freshening up and changing into a grey armani suit and tie,  Federico drives me to Lucian's industries. The second best industry in the world after mine. I am meeting with them to set a business deal to launch a product together. It would serve as a profit to both competing companies.

We arrive at the tall building in thirty minutes.  I walk into the company with an air of superiority and I can't avoid the gaze of ladies that follows me.

A young lady with a black button up shirt and blue skirt leads me to a hall where the meeting had already begun.

She smiles nicely at me and I nod appreciatively to her before she walks away.

I shake hands with the men sitting down with stoic faces.  They nod at me as a go ahead to start my presentation.

The gaze of Lucian green is particularly on me,  a wicked smirk plastered on his face.  What did I expect from him?  I'm a lot more successful than he is.

"good day ladies and gentlemen.  I Raphael corrado has come up with an idea I want to share with all of you.  I want this two great companies to invest in a ricorrere- I mean a resort for people around the world in New York.  It will be like a city having houses,  hospitals,  spa etc.  It will provide great profit to both companies " I smile finishing my speech.

Lucian smiles clapping his hands before running his hand through his blond hair.

"must it be in New York? " he asks throwing me off balance.