(2) I'll carry you

*unedited*

Maria looks sad. "The teenagers around her were born into the rouge life. The pack they lived by wouldn't accept their request to join, because their parents were kicked out of that pack. Samantha's story is completely different." So Samantha is her name. Beautiful. "She has beta Blood in her, but she never shifted on her 16th birthday. She was abused by her pack and she finally ran away from her pack last night. They've been traveling all day and night."

"Oh my," mother says covering her mouth with her hand. "We have to help them Paul."

"Yes, we do."

"Mommy I need to pee," Avery says.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She takes Avery hand and leads her to the restroom.

I look back over the Samantha's table and the guy siting next to her has his arm around her shoulder. I immediately growl causing the table to look at me. My dad gives me a questionable glare. "What?" I growl. "He is touching what is mine."

Blake looks over in her direction and growls. He goes to stand but our father stops him. "She doesn't know you all. She doesn't have contact with her wolf so you both are just some stranger to her."

Blake's POV

Samantha is so beautiful. The fact that some guy is touching her makes me furious. Nobody is allowed to touch what is mine. Mom and Avery come back and we enjoy our meal. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's so memorizing.

We decided to stay at the diner until Samantha and the rouges leave. It's sad what the wolf community has become. Packs start abusing their own for their enjoyment. Kids like Samantha don't always make it.

I watched as Samantha puts her head on the table. I also watch as the boy next to her lays his head on top of her back. I want to be the one whose comforting her. Eli? Can you hear what they are saying?

Eli is my wolf. Each wolf has their own name and personality. I can try.

He tried to focus on their conversation. Eventually I could hear everything. "What's wrong?" The guy next door to Sam says.

"I don't know. I have this weird feeling and my body hurts," Sam says.

"Well does your stomach hurt?" Another boy says.

"Yeah, but that's because I haven't ate in a while and I ate too much. Plus I had a huge beating before I escaped last night. I feel dirty and yucky."

"Let's go find some place to sleep and you can take a shower and rest. You've been running on adrenaline and it's running out," another boy says.

"It's gonna hurt more since we can shift in public, so that means you have to walk," a girl says.

"I'll just carry you," the boy next to her says.

"No," Samantha says. "I can walk."

"No you can't Samantha," another guy says. "We can take turns carrying you," the guy across from her says.

"Or I can just walk," she argues. "I've asked too much from you all."

Maria walks over there and says, "Are you all just going through town? Or are you staying?"