(7) Wolf?

*unedited*
(1-13-18)

Once we arrived at the house, I was too emotionally drained to do anything. The boys were still doing the Alpha work and Aria went to meet up with Luke. This is the first time I That I have had time to myself...

I keep replaying the mall scene. Someone sticking up for me is a first. The people I lived with are actually begging me to come home. It won't last long.

Don't worry, I am here for you.

I jump and look around the room. Am I going crazy?

No you're not going crazy.

Ok, I think I need to talk to a physiologist.

I'm your wolf Macy. I am inside your head. It feels so good to finally talk to you.

Wait, I thought I didn't have a wolf.

Of course you had a wolf. It just took longer for me to make contact because we are special.

What do you mean by special?

We are apart of a prophecy. I can't tell you which and I cannot predict what will happen, but I will always be here to help you from now on.

So can I shift now?

Yes, our plan shift is tomorrow, so you'll have to wait till then. And I'm not going to lie, it will hurt like a mother f-er.

It feels good to talk to you Macy.

Same here. I can't wait to meet our mates. They are the ones who awoken me. Their scents.

They should be coming back in a half an hour or so.

Too long, she whines.

I get up from the window seal and unpack all of my new clothes. The boys combined took up half the closet and mine also took up half. I hear the door open and footsteps coming my way. I sniff the air and I realize that my mates are not here, but someone else.

I feel a sharp pinch on neck and I'm out like a light.

Kole's POV

We finally finished pack work around midnight. Samantha was right, we were way behind. But now we are finally caught up so we can go spend time with her. We reach home and something feels off. I look over to Blake and he seems to have noticed it too.

"Sam? Princess?" He calls.

We walk up to our room and notice the room a mess. Clothes are scattered all over the bed and the closet door open. I walk in and notice clothes in the center of the floor. It looks like she was putting her new clothes up.

I sniff the air and I tense. Sam wasn't the only person in here. "Blake!" I turn to walk out. "She wasn't the only in there. And I don't recognize the persons scent."

Hunter, Grey, Aria report to my room now! I order.

They come in a few seconds later. "Aria," I say trying to control my anger. "Where is Sam?"

"What do you mean where is Sam? She should be up here. She told me she was going to unpack her new clothes."

Luke comes in worried. "Where's Sam?" I look at him and notice his friends behind him.

"That's What we are trying to figure out," Blake responds. "You wouldn't happen to know anything would you?"

"No," Ryan shakes his head. "The only reason we know that she is in trouble is because she's not answering her link."