(3) I'm fine. Really.

*unedited*

Sam's POV

"Mates?" I ask. "I thought the goddess only gave you one mate..."

"We are apart of a prophecy. We were selected to run the strongest pack in the world. You will be the strongest Luna," Kole says.

"You wouldn't want me to run a pack. I can't even shift."

"We don't care. You could be a vampire for all we care. We would still love you," Blake says.

"Sam?" I look over to see Luke patting the bed.

"Over here," I respond.

"Why aren't you in bed. It's too early in the morning," he complains.

I walk over to him and lean down beside him. "Just go back to bed. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yup," I say popping the p.

"How is your body? Now that it's not running on adrenaline?"

"I'll be fine," I assure him.

He looks at me in the eyes. "It's not good to lie." He says it never breaking contact.

"I'm fine, really."

"Who are they?" He points to Kole and Blake.

"They are the alphas in the area."

"Alphas?!" He shoots out of bed and looks at them more clearly. He bows his head in respect. "I'm sorry if we have caused any trouble."

"You haven't caused any trouble at all," Kole says. "We've heard that there were some rouges on our land, so we wanted to see."

I sit on the other bed and Ryan drags me down, to lay beside him. I wince has his hands touch my bruises and cuts. I hear two growls coming from the Alphas. "Sorry," he says.

"It's ok," I respond.

I look at the Alphas and they have a murderous look on their faces. I look at them and take in all their features. Oh goddess, why did you have to give me such hot mates???

"We will get off your land as soon as everyone is up," Luke says.

"Oh, Alphas!" Ryan immediately bows his head in respect. "Yeah, we will leave very soon."

"No." The growl together. It looks like they don't want us to leave... more like me. "You all are welcome to join our packs. Some wolfs over heard that you have been rouges your whole life, so we are giving you a chance to join a Pack. But with this, you will be watched constantly for the first couple of months, so we know that we can trust you," Kole finishes.

"You will have to gain our trust. It will not be given so easily," Blake adds. "We are here to take you to the pack house. From there, a meeting will be held with our father with just the rouges."

They nod their head showing that they understand. "What about Samantha? She is not a rouge," Ryan says.

"But she is of great importance," Kole says. I look into his eyes. All I can see is lust and admiration

Nobody talks for a few seconds. "I'm going to punch you Ryan if you don't leave me get off my hand," McKenzie stats.

"Oops, sorry sis."

If McKenzie is up that means Logan I'm not far behind from her. "We will be leaving at 10 to go the the pack house to see my father, the beta, and the gamma," Kole says.