(14) Not thinking straight

*unedited* (1-20-18)

*unedited*
(1-20-18)

Blake's POV

I'm to shocked that Katlyn is here. She was my first love. My first everything. I was her first. We have a special bond that nobody understands. I look at Sam and see her tearing up. She turns to leave. I try to push Katlyn away but she wraps her legs around my waist.
"Enough," Kole booms. "What are you two doing here?"

"We thought we could have some fun," Cameron says. "Now that the slut is out, we can be as loud as we want."

"How did you two get into the house?" I ask. They show us their keys that we gave them a while ago. I look at the counter and see Sam's necklace that I gave her. I also see Kole's.

Flashback

Today is Samantha and I's date. Kole has pack work to do and I am taking her out. Kole has already had a date night with her, so now it's my turn.

We have already finished dinner and now we are on top of a hill laying down looking at the stars. She turns to look at me and she smiles. "Thank you for tonight, it was amazing."

I kiss her forehead and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "I have a gift for you." I lean reach into my packet and grab the necklace. It's a crown, since she is my princess. She opens it and her smiles grow bigger. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? More like love it. It matches with my name for you." She leans in and kisses me passionately. "Thank you."

Flashback over

I push past Katlyn and pick up my gift. I sigh and hang my head. Why I am so stupid? "I'm going to go find Sam," I say.

I go step out the door and get blocked by Katlyn. "Why are you going to find that whore?"

"Watch it!" I growl. Everyone looks taken back by my aggressiveness. I usually never get mad or agitated. "That is our mate you are talking about. And she left. So move out of my way."

I can feel Alex getting angrier by the second. He doesn't like the fact that she called our mate a whore and he is upset with me for not pulling back quick enough. Nobody leave this ground. I link border patrol. All guards around the border. Nobody in or out.

"Move out of my way."

"We could be your mates instead," Cameron says.

"No!" Kole booms. "No, we have a mate and so will you. We may have had something back then, but it's over."

"Now get out," I warn.

"Fine," Katlyn pouts. I use to do everything that she wanted me to do for that pout. "We'll be back later."

She leaves before we can say anything. Kole face pales, "shes shifting today."

I mentally face palm myself. We promised her that we would be with her and now we have no idea where she is. We have a lot of acres in our territory. She could be anywhere. "Let's go, the quicker we go and look for her, the quicker we can find her."