CHAPTER # 16

CHAPTER # 16

We went to four more dates. We went to a beach date, then I planed a date at the roof top of my office building, then her favourite restaurant and then fourth one at my cruise. I gifted her the dresses that she wore on these dates along with jewellery pieces with 'Xavier's Stella ' engraved on them just like how ' Stella's Xavier '  was engraved on my lucky pen.
It's lucky for me as I have signed my profitable contracts with it.
She gifted me a scarf to wear in winter knitted by herself, then a very stylish bow tie, and after that she gifted me some really elegant studs. All of them are so close to my heart, as she is the only one to give me these thoughtful gifts.
My own friends never gave me gifts although they are billionaires. I also never gave them gifts. I mean we could buy anything we wanted after all we all had that much money but even after knowing that I could buy anything I wanted she still gave me gifts which I loved and still do.
I always get excited at the mere thought of about what she is going to give me as a gift? Like a kid on Christmas.

On my fifth date with Stella, I booked a big area of Disney Land. Yeah! I took her to Hong Kong for that date. She was dressed as Elsa, the only Queen among the Disney princess. She was styled by the professional stylist of Disney just like me. I was dressed as some prince, I didn't know which one but it was a prince not a thief Eugene, I made sure of that.
After our dinner in front of Disney castle. The real people working in Disney Land, dressed as their respective characters appeared and gave her roses with their famous lines from the Disney movies. Stella was so much happy and excited during that date as she was obsessed with Disney movies. That was why I chose that place to propose her.

After she had received the flowers with a wide smile, I pointed towards the sky and we witnessed fireworks above the Disney castle and it was written on the sky with fire works

" WILL YOU MARRY ME ?"

She looked at me to find me on both of my knees and a ring in my hand. She saw me and immediately got down on both of her knees as well and hugged me while saying, "Yes! Xavi! I will marry you, only you my Xavi. "

I got up with her all the while hugging her and slipped the ring on her finger. Then we both kissed under the fireworks in front of Disney castle and the Disney characters were all around us clapping and congratulating us.

We were busy for the wedding arrangements which had been going on for three weeks. Our friends were also helping us. I used to spend most of my time, in the previous weeks, with her in her apartment.

It was amazing, she would make delicious dinner for me and I would help her in cooking. I would also encourage her with my kisses. It was not my fault that she had delicious, sweet plump lips. Then we would talk about us and our work. After that, we would sleep together in her bed but I was not allowed to sleep in my boxers only, as I had always slept at my house before because she told me that she, along with some of her friends in orphanage, made a vow in the presence of Mother Mary to give their virginity after marriage to their respective partners. I was surprised to find out there were even boys in their group who made that vow.

She said that they were all teens back then and were inspired with werewolf novels about being virgin for their mates. It then became a tradition in their orphanage with more and more kids making the same vow but it was still not mandatory for everyone there in the orphanage. It was still their own choice. I also visited her home that was her orphanage where I discovered the real Stella loved by all the kids there. They also accepted me because of her. She loved them too.
But she loves me the most just like I love her the most.