CHAPTER # 34

CHAPTER # 34

"Now here goes your pinkie toe.'' I exclaimed happily while chopping off his pinkie toe which was also his last toe left to be chopped off. I had already cut off all his toes. His feet became toe-less.

Putting a bandage on it, I stood straight admiring my work that I had done on Maxwell.

"Oh! Poor baby. Mama's boy is crying.'' Roman cooed at him before punching his gut.

We friends tortured Maxwell but made sure to keep his face bruise free as we had to record him confessing his sin.

"Now you will confess all your plan looking at that camera for my wife to see.'' I said.

He nodded quickly. He had already pissed in his pants. After recording his confession we came out of the room when a hetero-chromatic guy came towards us. I couldn't help but notice his dual colored eyes. One of his eye was blue and the other was violet. Ace said, " Xavier meet Zack. He is the best contract killer.''

We both nodded at each other. Then I said, "Give him a painful death. Don't get caught.''

He scoffed and said, " You don't have to tell me that and don't worry it will be painful for him.''

Saying that he entered the room where Maxwell was tied. Zack was also the person who kidnapped him..................................................................................

I was pacing back and forth in front of the hospital room in which my wife was present. Her friends and their husbands had just walked in there to show her the evidence of my innocence.

I couldn't risk to show her my face. I was scared of something happening to her heart. I didn't want her to experience another shock with my presence in her room and to further deteriorate her health.

What if she still doesn't believe me?

What if she wants separation?

NO, No. I have to think positive. Everything will be alright.

I was brought out of my thoughts when all of them walked out of the room. I approached them and asked, "How is she? Is she fine? Did she believe that I didn't do anything? Her heart is beating normal, right?''

Amelia came forward and said, " Calm down, Xavier. She is alright. She didn't talk much. She saw both recordings silently and then she asked about you. She wants to meet her Xavi.''

I took few deep breaths then walked to the door. When I entered the room I saw her lying on the hospital bed staring out through the window. Closing the door behind me, I walked slowly towards her. When I was standing few steps away from her bed, she turned her head and looked at me.

She said,"Xavi...''

Hearing her calling me 'Xavi', I lost it. Running towards her I sat on the chair beside her bed and holding her hand with both of my hands I said, " Baby girl, I didn't do it. I was drugged. My drink was spiked. Believe me, I can't even think of cheating on you.''

Slowly she raised her hand and wiped my cheeks which were wet with my fresh tears. She whispered, " I know, Xavi. I am sorry for doubting you.''

I cried more and let go of all my pent up emotions,

"You are so cruel. You are so bad. You are so evil. How dare you do this to me? How dare you even think that you could leave me alone in this world? You hurt me, you are so bad.''

She raised her arms to hold me but before she could do it I hugged her. Nuzzling my head in the crook of her neck, I hugged her close to me.

I got on top of her supporting my weight on my elbows. Her one hand was in my hair and her other hand was rubbing my back.