CHAPTER # 38

CHAPTER # 38

14 YEARS LATER

(14 years after they discovered their first pregnancy)

14 years had passed but Stella and my marriage, our love had become more strong with each passing day.

Stella brought up our kids in a different way. I supported her in her every decision regarding our children.

All three of our kids, Xander, Xion and Stacy were home schooled. Xander and Xion were home schooled till the age of 9 years while Stacy would be home schooled till the age of 13 years . Our kids were provided with the best teachers, as Stella asked me to appoint the best teachers for our kids.

Their teachers taught them and they learned while sitting in their mother's lap.

She was really protective about our children.

She didn't trust anyone even our friends and bodyguards.

She only trusted me with the kids as I was their father.

After studies, they would learn Kung Fu and Karate by their three separate instructors who were also among the best.

Stella decided to gift Stacy a gun on her 13th birthday. When I got to know about it, I was shocked.

I asked her about it and she said, " If a 4, 5 or 6 years old girl can get kidnapped and raped even why can't I gift my 13 year old daughter a gun? It's not like I would give it to her without proper training and instructions. I am planning to start her shooting training on her 10th birthday.''

" My daughter is very much precious to me, Xavi. Despite the fact that our daughter will believe in unicorns, fairies and a happily ever after with her prince. I also want her to know how to fight with demons as they are also present in Disney fairy tales. I don't want her to rely on her parents and brothers for protecting her. I want her to know how to protect herself as her parents and her brothers won't be always around her.''

I knew where she was coming from?

She was kidnapped when she was only 18 years old. Thank God she knew how to fight that time, that was why she was able to protect herself and many other girls.

She wanted her children to be able to become their own knight, their own bodyguard.

Once she said," Xavi, your parents were killed in an accident and my parents were also killed. Your parents and mine were young, they did not had any serious disease...........We don't know about our lives, Xavi. When it will end. I don't want my children to be left unprotected after us. Orphan kids are their own parents. I know it very well.''

I hugged her tight and said," We will always protect our children. We will live for them. We will always be there for them. I agree they need to know how to protect themselves, but we will also be there to support them all their life.''

............................................................................................................

One day, Stella caught our 14 years old son Xander and 12 years old Xion ogling nude models in a magazine. So she called them to our office in our mansion to have a private meeting.

Since the time she caught them red handed, she had been silent. I was worried for her.

I didn't want her stressed because of our devil sons.

We both were sitting on the sofa in the office, waiting for Xander and Xion to come.

I squeezed her hand to calm her down a bit but then I heard a faint knock at the door. Xander and Xion entered the office. They stood in front of their mother and their heads were lowered in shame. I remembered my childhood, I also enjoyed seeing the bikini models in the magazines with Roman when we were in our teens but we never got caught. That was why I couldn't say anything to them even if they didn't know about my past but I knew it very well.