CHAPTER # 25

CHAPTER # 25

NEXT DAY:

"Oh my God! This island is so beautiful, Xavi." Stella said jumping around.

I chuckled and hugging her I said,"It's yours and it's even named after you." I gave her the papers stating that the island belonged to her.

"Thank you so much, Xavi.''

Cupping her face I said," My pleasure. It's my wedding gift for you baby girl.'' saying this I kissed her.

Then I took out another folder from my bag and handed it to her saying," Your new job.''

She looked confused and asked," But I already have a job?''

I replied," I bought a software company and as you know I don't know anything about software and games... so you are the new CEO of the company. Just like how all the business is in your name, this company is also yours. I have no say in it as I am clueless about it so it's all in your hands,''

She looked surprised," Xavi, I am the owner and CEO of a software company? I can't believe it. Pinch me.''

I said,"No. I will kiss you to make you believe it and if you still don't believe me then I will make love to you.'' saying this I kissed her again.

She pulled away and started to run on the beach with her extended arms. She was jumping with excitement and kept screaming,"I am the owner of a software company. I can make as many softwares and games as I want. I don't have to wait for anyone's stupid approval.''

I felt happiness and peace seeing her happy but I didn't like the fact that she needed anyone's approval before when she is in fact so immensely talented. I took the right decision even if it was just for keeping her close to me.
I am very selfish when it comes to her and her happiness.

Unpacking our luggage I found a beautiful wrapped box with my name written on it in Stella's elegant handwriting

" For my Hubby, XAVI.''

Why didn't she give me my wedding gift?

Well it's mine as my name is written on it. I am very greedy for her affection and her gifts.
I started to open it but heard her,"Xavi, how did you find it?''

Replying her I said,"In the luggage.''

I started to unwrap it but she stopped me with her hand. I looked at her to find her looking down. Biting her lip she said," It's not as good as your wedding gift.''

I sighed frustratingly," Stella, I would never ever judge your gifts by its price tag. Because your gifts are so much special and thoughtful. You pour your love for me in them. They are the most precious things to me even if it's a tooth pick. You don't have any idea how much I used to get jealous of your friends when you gave them gifts. I am not ever going to miss any of my gifts from you.'' saying this I literally tore apart the wrapping and ribbon.
I am so greedy but you can't blame me.

No one had ever given me anything after my parents death. I had always been on the giving end. I opened the box to find a tablet of black color and my name was written on it 'XAVI' instead of a company logo. She snatched it from me, pushed me to sit on the bed then she sat on my lap and turned it on. Showing it to me she said," I designed a special software for you through which you can keep track of your company accounts. I fed the information of all your accounts in it using my influence as the owner of your all business. Now no one can steal or even have any access to your money and accounts, not your employees,managers not even any hacker. This software will keep the money you earned through your hard work safe from everyone. Even if I will use your credit card which you have given me, you will get notification about the transaction I will make. Using this feature you can keep your upcoming projects and deals safe from your rivals. They won't get any information about your upcoming plans for your company. This tablet is also designed by me. It doesn't belong to any company. So not even APPLE company can track what are you doing on this tab.''

She looked at me and my mouth was opened in surprise," Baby girl,what have you done? I am already feeling secure and powerful.''

Giggling at my reaction she kissed me and said," Do you like it?''

" Baby girl, are you kidding me? It's the best thing a business man or a billionaire like me could ever want. It's a dream come true for every business man.'' I said amazed at what she had done and she still thought it was not better than my wedding gift.

"Xavi, it's just a software and a tablet.''

"it's mine and don't you dare think again that it's not better than my gift. Heck! It's perfect.'' I said eyeing the wonder she made for me.

" Don't break it then. Use it with care. Because if you damaged it I will make you another tab but you have to pay for it as I already have spent all my savings on it, so don't expect that you will get a free one after breaking it.'' she admonished and warned me like a mother to her child after giving him X-box. I remember my parents told me to not break my play station as they won't get me another.

But then I got confused and asked," Baby, what you were saving for?''

She shrugged her shoulders and said," I was saving for buying some shares of a software company that I liked. It was my dream to have a software company someday. But look you made my dream come true.''

I got so overwhelmed that she gave up her dream for me and she was confessing about it so casually like it was not a big deal.

It was the biggest deal for me.

Cupping her cheek I tried to make her realize what she had done for me was something no one ever did for me.

" Baby girl,you gave up your dream for me?''

She smiled and kissing the palm of my hand said,

" I can do anything for your happiness, Xavi.''

Saying this she hugged me tight. I drowned myself in her embrace.

I wanted her and her love.

I didn't want anything else...