remerciements

Acknowledgements:

For this story, I would like to thank Absolutely_Positive for her great suggestions, comments, and feedback on both of my stories! She is a great person, a great friend and an amazing writer! Please, if you have the time, go check her out!

I would also like to thank @/decipherbillcipher on Archive Of Our Own for being super supportive on not only this story, but a few others too! Thank you so much for your support, it always motivates me to write more, post more and see your reactions!

Thank you, Bekka911, FourLeafedLuck, poetry911 and anyone else who constantly voted, commented, reviewed, rated, added this story to your reading lists, or shared it! Thank you for staying with Ekka and her story! Thank you for any tears you shed or emotions you felt! Thank you for your support! I am forever indebted to all of you.

I would also like to thank @/OneWhoReadsTooMuch on Fanfic.net. Your theories for the story and speculation inspired me so much! I know, I couldn't provide all the pieces of the puzzle you wanted, but hopefully, this explains anything you asked (or, gave you more questions heheh).

I would like to thank my sister for listening to me rant and ramble about what I wanted to happy, who I was considering to kill off, why I did, and how the story would play out. Thanks for listening to me.

This is it for Ekka guys. I wanted to give her a prequel, really defining her time with Father and Fira and the slums of France, but it probably won't be for a while. I want to take a break and write for everyone else. Ekka is my all-grown-up baby, and I love her, and I think it's time for her to go, at least for now.

Again, thank you all for being here for me, for supporting me, and for reading this story! I love each and every one of you! I'll see y'all next time and remember...

Don't melt~!
- Happyritas <OOO

~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~