THANKS GUYS

Clarys POV

Izzy thank you for letting me move in with you. Well you need to tell my mom that first remember. Yes I know. Hey do you think I can put siolia in here with us ya let's go see if she is done eating. I'm moving in with .y best friends. Magnus and izzy. Magnus is married to Alec. Maryse is a supporting person she loves that her son is gay. Their dad was murdered. I have my daughter siolia Fairchild here. Maryse took us in but didn't adopted me. She said she would tell me when the time co.es but she said I'm still her child. I have known izzy,Maryse, jace,Alec,and magnus since I was born.

Maryse POV

I took Clary in and told her she is and will always be my daughter. She is always around us. She calls me mom. Her mom and dad died when she was ten. So she was with us until she turned 17 she got a boyfriend they had a child named siolia. He died in a car crash so she has been all alone. Kids dinner is ready I yell they all come down stairs. Hey mom thanks for super Clary says. You k ow you don't have to tell me every night I said. Yes I do. I laugh a little. Ok I am going to feed siolia and then eat myself I say. No I will she is my child you sit down and eat. Are you sure I say. Yes now I have to get her from have she says.
Clarys pov

I walk into Jaces room to see him and si playing with blocks then he starts to talk. Hey girly you know your moma loves you with all of her heart. She is always going to love you. I love how much you to look alike he says. I shut the door quality. I knock on the door and heard a come in. Hey jace come on. It is time to eat I say  ok I already fed siolia( si+ o+li+a= siolia. Well did this do you could say it properly.) Call her si she doesn't like it when you call her siolia. Ok well I'm going to put her to bed see you in a few minutes I said.