UUUGGHHH

Clarys pov

Well good morning alarm clock I say to sia. I dont even need an alarm clock because you wake me up. Now does my baby alarm won't num nums or no. I not a awan cwock mommy sia says. ( I'm not an alarm clock mommy.) Well my alarm clock doesn't work any more so yes you are my alarm clock now you won't some numimmes. Ya mommy. Ok let's get you some food. I look at my phone and its 3:30 am. I grab sia and head down stairs. Ok so we are having eggys backy and onge juice right.( ok so we are having eggs and beacon with orange juice). Ya mommy. Ok here you go. I give sia her food and then give her a bath. I'm in the middle of the bath and I hear footsteps coming I stand up I grab the knife out of the Drew. Someone opens the door and jace appears. Ok red no need to be harmful. Uh sorry its only 3:40 I didnt expect ant body but me and sia up because it are normal routine. Don't worry about it I can.e to see if you needed any help. But apparently not if you have a knife with you I'm sure you can take care of a child. Well I had a just never mind I do t won't to talk about it. Yes you are going to talk about it later ok with me red. Now I'm gonna help u with that so called child. Hey watch it she is my awesome daughter. I know she is but I do love her just as much as you do red. I know jace wait you love my daughter I thought everyone except maryse, izzy and Alec hated her. No no no red I love this minny you. Now let's get her ready. Ok I'll get her cloths I say. Alright I'll get her dryed off. I head of and go get some cute baby cloths for her daycare. Alright I'm back I say. Ok here give my her cloths you go take a shower red. No jace I can do it. NO now go I insist I won't to play with sia before she leaves. Ok.

Time skip BC I can and you font won't to sit through the boring stuff.

Bye sia I say to her we are off to school. We just dropped sia off at daycare. Let's go get are schedules. Alright we go and get are schedules. Ok so red we have all the same classes together jace says. Partners he says. Yea sure. Red you know I'm talking about every class where you have to put up with me everyday. So you are telling me in every class we are going to be partners. Yes I say. Ok good deal. Let's go we don't won't to be late.

Hey guys soooo sorry for not updating in like a year. Thank you Panda444444 for the help with my chapters go follow her she has wrote some awesome book(s) herself. Until next time my little warriors

                            LOVE-M