the mask. prt 1

Send pov

I look down and see I'm in the school dumpster. I than get an amazing idea. I'm going to kidnapp a kid and pretend to be him. Take Clary on a date take her to my place when my parents are gone and RAPE her haha haha haha haha haha haha haha. Then get her pregnant so she will have to marry me. And stay with me. I get out and go into school. I see Clary talking to jb detzel. I wait till she leaves and then knock him out. I take him home go down in the secret tunnel and call Jonathan. Jonathan is a master artist. He always is loyal to me.

Time skip to when he is done with his plan and is going to be JB.

Time skip to school.

Clarys pov

I get to school and then go to my locker. I see ranger rick coming my way ( ranger Rick is jb). Hey cowboy I say. Hey clare I need to ask you something important. Ok come at me. Alright you are probably going to say no but it is worth a shot. Will you go out with me. Sure I say. Ok I get it yo- what. I'll go out with you I say.
Yea. He screams. Well I'll see you um how about tom- saturday morning for breakfast then we can go watch movies at my house. And then I have some coop books in my secret tunnel you can have if you like comic books. Omg I love comic books. Ok I'll see you then.

Time skip to Friday night.

Jaces POV

Clary is going out with huckle berry aka jb. I dont won't her to get hurt so when she was asleep I put a tracker in her phone. And with Izzys help her dress, heels, and izzy did her bra. That way if huckle berry hurts her I can kill him. Or rip him piece by piece. I watched some andi Mack. And then heard soft snores. I get up and realize it was sia. I go and see her door is cracked. I open it and see clare. Hey red come here I say. Ok sure why. I'll go put some milk in a bottle and feed her and us three can watch some. Ummm I dont know. How about we watch some bunk'd. Sure sounds good. Maybe she will fall asleep I say. Yup I hope so. So you sure you dont won't to drive me tomorrow. Uh ya I dont won't him to think you were with someone else. Jace herondale lightwood will you do me the honors of driving me to my date. Ok fine. But only because I stop mid sentence. Because what jace. In n-n-n- nothing. Well when ever you won't to tell me I'm hear and I will always listen.
I know I just dont think now is a good time to tell you especially since your going on a date. Ok well I'm hear to talk when ever you won't. I love you jace Clary says. I love my sister and my golden boy brother and my gay ass older funny shy ass brother. I live all three of you.

Clarys pov

I hear some one sneeze I turn around and see izzy. I realize I had stayed up all night watching bunkd. Izzy doesn't see me . I go up to izzy and lead her back to my room. Hey um let's scare jace she says damn you bitch you stole my idea. Ok um what's he scared of. DUCKKKSSS we go to Izzys closet and find the duck pajamas. Those pajamas that are put together. Ok I fond tour izzy I say. Well I found yours to.

Izzys pov

I woke up and went down stairs. I saw Clary and jace watching bunkd. I quietly went to sit in the chair be hind them. I see that Clary and sia are still awake so I ho back to the back staircase and ho and change into my other shirt this one i s to itchy. When I come back down I accidentally sneeze. I look away and act tierd. Then Clary comes up to me and takes me back to my room. ( and you guys already know the rest.

Sias pov

Mommy got up ad weft me hur I watch as I see to scary looking yewow things come down the stairs and go into the kitchen. When they get there I cwal up to ace and he puts o e arm aound me. ( moy got up and left me here I watch as I see to scary looking yellow thinks come down the stairs and go into the kitchen when they get there I crawl IP to jace and he puts one arm around me).

Jaces POV

As I was asleep I felt Clary or sia come up to me. I put o e arm around them still asleep. I was dreaming about Clary. As I was in the middle of my dream the light turns on. I open my eyes and see sia or Clary is gone. I loom at my shirt and see snot and I know it was sia. I see her behind a chair. I get up and go get her. As I grab her I ho to turn off the lights. When I turn around I screamed and ran with sia.

Clarys pov

We went in to the kitchen. Hey let's get Alec to video it. Aww ya that would be awsome. We go up the stairs and go into Alec's room. When we get in there we see Alec and Maggie making out. Oh sorry we didnt even know you were here I say. Its fine um why are you in those. Alec ask. Oh we are scaring jace can you video it please. Ya hell ya magnus says. Ok come on. We turn the light on jace wakes up see sia grabs her co.e to turn off the light when he turns around he sees us and screams them runs with sia. We follow him saying com back we won't to suck your blood. He finally stopped and realized who it was. Damn y'all did you record that he said. Nope damn y'all we should have. Ok well pay back is a bitch so.dont worry. Alright well I have to go and take a shower. Then get ready for my date.

Time skip to the date.

As me and jace were hoping in the truck jace asked if I liked jb. No I dont. I just don't won't to be rude. Oh ok thanks. We drove in silence. When I got there I saw jb. As we ate we talked about what we liked. Then we went to house. We went to his tunnel. So you like comic books he said. Ya why well there's a lot so may I blind fold you so I can surprise you. Ya ok.