Anaesthetic - Oh how I wish you would wear off!

A.N - please comment on my spelling, grammer, or even my writing style. I won't to perfect my story!!

                   2. Oh how I wish you would wear off!

3 years later

She senses nothing but the pressure on the surface. It’s all superficial. She feels nothing deep. She tries to feel anything other than superficial pressure. Cutting ones self only releases blood, the pain is temporary. Squeezing ice cubes hurts but wet hands are annoying. The Elastic band on the wrist sounds it annoying. Pulling ones hair, temporary, until you actually pull it out!

‘Oh gawd, why is he here!’ She gives Andy an annoyed look. Andy is Amy’s roommates’ sl*t bucket. He’s a sl*t bucket because once a girl gets in there, there’s no way she can climb out. Like a spider forever trapped inside a cold bucket outside... stuck... slipping on the walls... crying out for

“Hey. Amy. Wamy. Baby. Girl!!!”  Andy says while tossing his head side to side with each slow syllable. ‘AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ooooooogh why does he have to call me that name!! Argh!! I swear I’ll rip his head off his boney...’

 “Aimes you coming to EngLit this morning, or are you going to stand there and imagine sawing off Andy’s head with the back end of a butter knife??” Tiny Tee [Michelle Baker, named Tiny Tee to be ironic because her boobs are huge] raises her eye brows at Amy.

“Yeah I am coming ... why’s HE,” she spat, “here?” Amy looks at Andy distastefully. A look that you wouldn’t even give dog mess on the bottom of your shoe!

“Oh, sorry Darl I forgot to mention last night that he was coming around later in the night... Earlier this morn... well he came round at 3 this morning. Anyway why are you more p*ssy than normal... (Tiny turns to Andy) What did you do?...”

“Look, Michelle, its fine okay can we just gooow??” Amy tries to play down her anguish but instead alerts Michelle to the fact that her boy-thing had majorly upset her roommate of 2 years.

Amy had, since leaving sixth form 3 years ago, decided that she wanted to go to college to study to become a journalist. Of course after the morning that had changed her life and her personality for forever. She had to take some time out of plans for her future, which included her schooling, taking a gap year. She worked and began to save up for herself enough to pay her way through college. Although she didn’t earn much working in the call centre, she found it therapeutic to focus on something that would help her build up her life again.

Her psychologist suggestions were to find a new goal, just one and focus on that. She chose her career, rather than just wallowing in self pity over what had happened to her. At the time of the incident she didn’t think her life could get any worse and that he couldn’t hurt her anymore than he already had. Even when she was screened for STIs and found to have contracted Chlamydia and herpes, she didn’t think that she could think of herself more worthless than ever before.

From the screen test they did on her they had found DNA left inside her and found the offender. He was a convict of rape that had been released on parole for 6 months. Needless to say he was arrested and given 2 to life and wouldn’t be coming back out. This news had given her the closure she needed knowing that that man would not be coming back for her.

One thing was for certain though, she couldn’t be all too sure about every other guy. She hadn’t been in a relationship since the attack, but that didn’t stop the men from flocking to her. Although she was average looking, nothing out Standish, She had one hell of a personality matched with an athletic frame. Yes, men loved her because of her nice, kind and gentle nature. The interested men soon died off too with her personality.