Anaesthetic - Oh how you make me drunk!

A.N – PLEASE comment vote and fan ... comments to be honest ... I will want to perfect this story. So comments about misspelled words and grammar even not liking the way I type short clipped sentences. ... one last this ... please do it like a crap sandwich ... good comment – could work on comment – good comment ha don’t depress me all at once.

                            5. Oh how you make me drunk! 

From that little interaction with Ryan it depressed Amy more than she ever thought she could feel. She wished that she wasn’t made aware of Ryan’s alleged feelings towards Amy, Which just so happen to be feelings you would feel towards a best friend. ‘Snnoyed is not even the word for how a feel now. Why did Michelle have to fill my head full of this crap that Ryan could be interested in me... poor, pathetic, damaged, emotionless me!’

“Amy...” Michelle whisper shouted in her ear. “Aiiiiimeeeeeeeyuuhhhh.” Amy sat and ignored her closest friend in the world at this moment in time. If she hadn’t of listened to her then she wouldn’t be feeling this way. “Amy you’re going to ignore me fine but you’ve ploughed through your rum and coke. Do you want another one?”

Amy petulantly looks away from Michelle, “Ryan owes me, he’s paying for my drinks tonight.” She clipped. Michelle shouts across the bar.

“Ryan, Aimes, Rum and Coke please.” Ryan just nods not even looking at Amy. She pulls Michelle back on to her seat. “subtle.” She whisper yells.

“Speaking to me now Darl? What did I do? Hate it when I’ve hurt you... now will you answer me this, what’s wrong with you?” Michelle fires questions at her like they are life or death.

Amy inhales the exhales, whispering to Michelle, “he said He views me as a best friend.”

“WHAT?” she shouts cause Amy to clamp a hand over her mouth. “What?” Michelle seethes. “That flipping idiot! I’m going to kill him....”

“Not before he kills himself,” Ryan interrupts. Michelle and Amy look at each other then at Ryan. Ryan holds the drink for Amy out. She looks at the drink then back at Michelle and finally to Ryan. He’s standing there with one hand scratching the back of his head.

“Ryan are you seriously that thick!” Michelle says furious that he could be so stupid. “ Do you think I don’t realise  what I said after I said it?” He counters.

“Ryan, could you get me another drink?” Amy asks innocently. “you’re kidding me right... That would be a no. Slow down Aimes, going to have to end up carrying you home.”

“I organised the pub, I fancy getting hammered!” Amy replies looking at his in the eyes for the first time. “Okay i’ll be right back.” Amy turns to Michelle, “I wish the drinks here were more expensive just to punish him.” Michelle throws her arms around Amy, “Oh thank the Lord, I thought you were mad at me!!” Amy gives Michelle a flat look. “I was mad at you. ‘was’ being the primary word to focus on.”

“Darl, what did I do?” Michelle does a full frontal attack with the puppy dog eyes to lighten the mood.

“Awr, that face doesn’t work on me, I invented it. Ha okay I wasn’t angry with you. I was just annoyed. You told me that he was into me and for a minute I believed you but then he told me he loves me as a friend. So that’s why I was annoyed at you. I was more annoyed at myself for liking him. How could he like me for that long. I mean seriously I’m not anything special looks wise and I have no boobs and you have massive boobs and your not lugging around bagged with you everyday that makes people being your friend hard work and i’m just....” Amy cuts off her sentence due to being on the verge of crying.