Anaesthetic - Oh how effective you are!

A.N- Comment, Vote & Fan ...I really do want your honest opinions.

                       3. Oh how effective you are!

“Come on Aimes please come with me on Friday, you’re the only girl I want to go with. All the others dress too... Provocatively” Ryan begged with his hands clasped together, in front of his puppy dog face. Eye brows knitted together, sad eyes plastered on with full power and to add to dramatic effect the ... lip quiver. “HAHA! Oh bravo well done Oscar for Mr Ryan Stranton! Oh I feel week at the knees ... hoooohwuh...” Amy leans away from Ryan looking to the beautiful clear sky with one hand over her head like a damsel in distress.

“Brava my fellow over user of dramatics. You should have gone into theatre! You have the face for everything.” Ryan complimented as he did genuinely in almost every sentence uttered from his mouth. Amy assumed he only did that when she was around. She didn’t realise that she was all he talked about. She did not know the impact she had on Poor Ryan’s life. Ryan was enslaved to Amy though she just could not see it.  She never thought she could ever have this effect on even one man. Since that awful night 3 years ago, she always saw that men controlled everything from relationships to government, which are basically the same thing.

“What on God’s green earth do you mean that I have the face for it? You saying I’m Always a drama queen. That everything I say or do deems me an actress... THAT MY FACE LOOKS FAKE ... PRETENDING TO BE WHAT I AM NOT... BEING SUPERFICIAL... yea I suppose your right ... although I highly doubt I’m dramatic enough for theatre.” Amy proclaimed for effect in a faux irate manor, though to everyone around her it seemed as if she really was tarring Ryan a new one.

“I will not take back what I said and Aimes you are one weird Chicka!” Ryan shook his head side to side blowing a big puff of air through one cheek.  She looked at him tight lipped and squinted eyes as if to hold a laugh in. “Did ... Did you just say... You creepy little man haha... ooh ooh oh wow ha! Fewwwwwuh.” She wipes her forehead and bends on to her knees. “You creep” she clipped.

“Gawd you guys. We could hear you from inside campus! What you laughing at Aimes?” Michelle looks at Amy with a faux disapproving tone. Michelle worships the day that Amy met Ryan. She loves Ryan in a brotherly formation for the way he reacted to Amy’s shoot down when they first met. Michelle also loved the way Ryan always went out of his way to please Amy or to have her in his life.

‘Ryan ... he’s the boy friend in the future. Must make possible ... Ahhh I’ll drop him in on the conversation we have tonight. Ooo must by wine for intervention hehehe’

“What are you smirking at you Dork!” Amy’s fun side comes to life when ever she’s around Ryan. Michelle throws a book at Amy and Ryan catches it. “What do you think your doing? You  fool that’s an EngLit book, Jerk ... (Ryan looks around at everyone congregated, wide eyed)... Ts heavy.”

“Oh my hero! I do declare Mr Beauregard... You are my heerooh.” Amy says in a Falsetto accent.

“Did you just quote Ace Ventura HAHA ... nice one Ace” Andy says for this first time since observing the group interact. Andy never knows what to say when they all get together, they out wit him with their pantomime of acts.

“ Right pooob time beeachehhhs. Ri Ri; first round and foody fooood.” Amy looks at Ryan from over her shoulder as she starts to walk away swaying her hips like she owns the show.

Back at the start of the school year Amy could never imagine acting this way in front of anybody. She always retreated in on herself that way people couldn’t hurt her. Since she started talking more to Ryan, (well really listening to Ryan talk about her) he would talk things he liked, things he wanted to do, whether Amy would like to do any of them with him in the future. She started to come out of her shell more and act more and more like the girl she used to be but, these snippets of time where joined together with a longer periods of time where she would be a recluse. This would happen because someone would either say the words that her attacker used that night or say the dreaded ‘Babe’.