Anaesthetic - Oh how you sooth me!

A.N - yo yo yo wasss urp please comment vote and fan please please please ... remeber new book no friends ha please please please.

                 7. Oh how you sooth me!

“Get off me you big lug!” Amy’s smothered voice is barely heard from under Ryan’s chest. Through the course of the night Amy found out about Ryan’s ‘sleeping patterns’. To say the least she was not impressed by his habit of depressing her future into his mattress.

“muym, muym, muym!” Ryan mumbled in his sleep. Amy with all the force she could muster began to roll him. She eventually created enough space for her to put both her feet and hands on his front, pushing hard enough to get him to roll with his owe momentum. Finally Ryan ends up rolling over himself lying on his back. With him being on his back he starts snoring, loudly!

Amy rolls back on to her back laboured breathing and rubbing circles on her stomach. Ryan mumbles still with his eyes shut, “Aimes you enjoying yourself over there.” He peaks with one eye at her slightly turning his head to the side. She looks at him quizzically.

“Oh you rude boy!” She laughs. “Stop it now, I will spank your bottom!” rolling on her side and propping her head up, she winces. Hangovers kicking in.

Ryan rolls over so his back was facing Amy’s front. He pushes his bottom further back so it is very close to Amy’s tummy. “Go on then! I daaaaare ya!”He says in a husky voice.

“Do you double dare me?” Amy attempts a falsetto voice with an American twinge.

“Ha Darl I want you to!” With out being told again Amy cups her hand and smacks him full force on his bum. “Oww, oww, ouch!” Ryan shifts to poker straight, so straight he was almost curving off the bed. Seeing his face Amy couldn’t help but laugh her head off. She held on to her tummy, curled up in a ball, like she would fall part from laughing so hard.

Recovering from the blow to his backside, Ryan whips round and pulls Amy on top of him. She lets out a squeal of surprise. “Ryan!” she growls playfully. They are both laughing and play fighting with one another.

Ryan watches Amy trying to get out of his arms wrapped around her. She strapped to his bare chest. He looks at her hair cascading down her face as if the strands of her hair were water. He see the creases in her check from smiling so much, noticing on one side is tighter than the other. He liked how her eyes squint when she’s laughing rather then shut all together.

Amy loves being strapped to his chest. She thinks inside her head, ‘why am I feeling this way about Ryan touching me? For that matter why am I enjoying the feeling of his chest under me ... Ooo bad thought bad thought BAD THOUGHT!’

They both come out of their thoughts. Amy stops struggling, Ryan loosens his grip. His fingers draw lines up her back as he brings his hand up to the back of her neck. She shivers involuntarily, subconsciously closing her eyes savouring the moment. Her lips part in the pure ecstasy caused by such a tiny gesture. She couldn’t think anything but, ‘Oh my DAYS, I want him to touch me.’

Amy pulls up to her elbows, as she does her legs fell from on top of his leg to the outer side of them. She can feel how close she is to him. They lock eyes. He starts pulling her head down to his. She starts to give in to his pull. As he pulls her head forward, she can feel her hair being gripped. His finger can’t find a comfortable place to grip so he twirls his fingers in her hair.

Ryan can hear her breathing pick up. He starts getting excited for the moment when he gets to taste her lips. To heighten his excitement it seems she purposefully sucked her bottom lip.