Anaesthetic - Oh why are you leaving me senseless!

A.N – I really do want your comments and thoughts on my writings. Even if it is just to correct a spelling mistake! Please, please, please comment and vote. Remember that this is my first book.

                            4. Oh why are you leaving me senseless!

“Wey, Ryan you finally bucked Amy... Amy thank god Babe but really out side.... dirty little sl*g.” Michelle just looks at Amy and can see it’s the calm before the storm.

“Andrew!! Are you going to let him talk to Amy like that!... you know she is nothing like what they are calling her.... they are disgusting! Why don’t you just f*ck off David!” Michelle slowly stood up as her voice started to rise the further her went on in her speech.

“Just ignore him Michelle, He only wishes he could get a girl like me... (looks at David) sorry love, I’ve never realised the jealousy you feel for Ryan. I’m not an easy catch... and I have all of my teeth .... and I don’t have a moustache.” Amy plays it cool but on the indie she’s struggling to hold it together. This is exactly why she wanted Andy to invite his friends. It was a test for her. She felt like if she threw herself into the deep end more often, by deep end she means spending time with the scum of the earth with all their verbal tosh, and then she could regain more of herself. The old self.

“Ooooohoohooohoo Mate she b*tched you!!!” One of Andy’s mates chorused together. Andy laughs, “how did .... how did she know about the .... HHAHAHA my ... stomach .... ooooo.... (Breathes in deeply and wipes tear from right eye) Amy, how did you know about the prostitute that he lost his virginity to??” This statement made by Andy caused everybody in the vicinity to burst with laughter. David remained quiet and hung his head low, not even bothering himself by trying to deny it.

Once the place had calmed down a bit Amy so smugly said, with her arms over her chest looking down at David; “Andy, I didn’t know that he had lost his virginity, never mind that poor prozzie that had to buck him.” This caused more tear inducing hysteria. The boys kept ribbing David, while he sat there in utter shock that his biggest secret was brought to the attention of the most relentless bunch of lads he had ever met and it was by pure chance Amy guessed.

David had resolved in his heart that one day he’d make Amy feel as awful as he did right now.

Michelle  was flabbergasted at Amy’s response, her reaction was not one to be expected. Michelle thought about how much Amy had over worked herself today; this morning apologising to Andy for her outburst, The physical contact with Ryan Michelle was sure that it would have spiralled Amy but that didn’t push her over the edge, the derogative way David spoken to her just before. He even used the same terminology that her attacker had used on her, And again Amy shocks Michelle by her response to David.

Michelle being the astute closest friend she is, sensing Amy’s progression will be coming to an end soon asks her, “Aimes I need the loo. Comin?”

“yea sure.” Amy agrees to go with her while all the lads were being lads and laughing at Amy’s shoot down of David.

They walk through the bar with men wolf whistling and cat calling at them. Michelle had dragged Amy through the crowded bar into the ladies and pushed her against the door. “What are you..” Amy started. Michelle was checking under the stalls of the doors that were shut. She turned around and brought her finger to her lips Amy took the hint and waited by the door for Michelle to return.

“you missus talk now.” Michelle demanded, leaning on one hip, arms crossed over her chest, chin tilted up slightly eyes narrowed. “HAHA Tiny Tee... I’m trying to be stronger. Today I’ve felt more like myself that I have in the past 3 years I want to keep it.... but I don’t just feel a bit more like my old self. I’m feeling a new me... And Tee ... (lip quivers) I feel happy for the first time in ages.”