EPISODE 7

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE- 7

Shivay came back from office but a little late today, everyone understood the reason. That night also Anika came out to the hall for sleeping but Shivay did not ask Anika a single question. Anika and Dushyant came and after some time Shivay also came and he found Anika and Dushyant talking to each other in the same manner as like the previous day. Shivay's heart broke into 1000 to the power infinity pieces. He ran to his room and closed the door. Seeing this OmRu and everyone at the house was sad but was happy to see Shivay realizing his feelings for Anika. Rudra signed thumbs up to a sad Anika. OmRu went to Shivay. They knocked the door and Shivay allowed them to go inside.

Om: kya hua hai Shivay?
(what happened Shivay?)

Shivay: kuch bhi to nahi (with constant chocking in his voice)
(nothing)

OmRu understood Shivay was crying.

Rudra: bhaiyaa aap ro rahe the?
(bhaiyaa you were crying)

Shivay: ma...I maii.. kyun rounga??
(i..i.. why will I cry??)

Om: sach bata Shivay..
(say the truth Shivay)

Rudra: haan bhaiyaa sach batao warna sach ka boyfriend aapse katti kar lega aur aapse baat nahi karega..
(yes bhaiyaa or else the boyfriend of truth will stop talking to you)

Om signed Rudra to shut his mouth. Shivay looked up to both of them and signalled Rudra to close the door. Rudra stood up like an obedient child and closed the door immediately. He drew the curtains as well. Now Shivay broke down infront of them. Om tried hard but could not stop his tears from flowing through his beautiful blue orbs. Rudra tried his stupid pranks but that also did not make any difference.

Shivay: wo mere saath aisa kaise kar sakti hai?
(how can she do this to me?)

Om: kaun Shivay?
(who Shivay?)

Shivay: Anika...

Rudra: ab meri sweet si cute si Anika bhabhi ne kya kar diya?
(now what my sweet and cute Anika bhabhi did?)

Shivay: woo.. woo (his voice again chocked)
(ac..actu...actually..)

Rudra: kya hua bhaiyaa?
(what happened bhaiyaa?)

Om passed a glass of water to Shivay. Shivay gulped it in one go. After finishing the glass of water he again started to speak.

Shivay: Anika Dushyant se pyaar karti hai...
(Anika loves Dushyant)

Omru: kya??
(what?)

Shivay: haan wo Dushyant se pyaar karti hai....
(yes she loves Dushyant)

Rudra: kisne kaha ye aapse..??
(who told you..??)

Shivay: I noticed her for some days and I felt it

Om: to tujhe itna kyun fark par raha hai?
(but why is it affecting you?)

Shivay: kyunki mai ussse....
(because i...)

Rudra: aap unse kya bhaiyaa?
(you...... her?? What bhaiyaa??)

Om: haan Shivay bol tu ussse kya?
(ya Shivay say what you... and her?)

Shivay: mai ussse pyaar karta hu aur... aur mai uske bina jee nahi sakta
(I love her... and and I cannot live without her...)

Rudra was about to get up and dance but Om signalled no and he stopped.