EPISODE 18

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-18

Everyone gathered at the hall. Shivay was in Om's get up while Om was in Rudra's get up. But Rudra were nowhere to be seen. Dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi sat on the sofa. Anika, Chulbul and Priyanka were standing at one corner of the sofa and Soumya was taking rest in her room. All present at the hall were waiting for Rudra to come but he was nowhere to be seen. Just then a woman entered Oberoi Mansion through the main entrance.

Woman:Ajiii.... Sunte ho.....

(Jaanuu..... please listen)

Everyone looked towards the door and there a woman was standing wearing a ghunghat that was covering her entire face. Chamkili churiyaa (bangles) covered her wrist and she entered inside.

Shivay: Excuse me.... Who...who are you?

Woman: ji.. Rudrani... aap mujhe kaise bhul sakte hai??

(Rudrani.... How can you forget me??)

Shivay: ji???... Rudrani.. mai..mai aapko nhi pahchanta....

(what???.... Rudrani... i... don't know you)

Rudrani: yaad hai Shivay ji jab aapne hume chora tha tab hamare pet me 10 din ka bachha tha...

(But Shivay when you broke up with me I was pregnant and a small baby of 10 days was there inside my womb)

Shivay: fhat the wuck...

Pinky: ohh... my maataa...

Shivay: Nhi.... Mom aisa kuch bhi nhi hai.. aap ye kya bol rhi hai Rudrani ji??

(no mom.... Nothing like that..... what are you saying Rudrani ji??)

Then Shivay looks at Anika who was already staring him with an angry face.

Anika: Shivay aap jhut to nhi bol rahe??

(Shivay you are not lying na??)

Shivay: nhi... nhii.. Anika

(noo...nooo Anika)

Om: one second...... what do you want??

Rudrani: Om ji.... Aap bhi hume bhul gaye??? Hum aapke Rudrani.... Hamara jab break up hua tha.....

(Om ji... you also forgot me???.... me your's Rudrani... when we had a break up...)

Om cuts in between

Om:... tab tumhare pet me koi bachcha nhi tha...

(then you had no baby in your womb...)

Rudrani: ji bilkul nhi... humara to aapse wo wale raat ke dusre din hi break up ho gaya tha....