EPISODE 22

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-22

Om's car was roaring the empty road as the clock was to struck midnight. He searched for Chulbul at every possible place. At last the main place the mandir stroked his mind. He went to the nearest mandir and there a girl was sitting burying down her head on her knees. Om soon recognised the dress as it was similar to Chulbul. He walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder from back. She slowly put up her head and turned to the man. Om was shocked so was she. She hurriedly stood up and bowed her head down and started to move to ignore the question bullet. But Om started.

Om: tum... tum Chulbul ke kapro me yahan kya kar rahi ho?

(what....what are you doing here in Chulbul's attire?)

Soon om's eyes fell on the wig lying nearby to the luggage of Chulbul

Gauri: wo.. wo hum to... wo...

(actually... me....i ...)

Om: Chulbul kahan hai?

(where is Chulbul?)

Gauri: hume naahi pata

(I don't know)

Om: Gauri... tum tum hi Chulbul ho right?

(Gauri... you... you are Chulbul right?)

Gauri: naahi... wo to mere....

(noo.. he is my..)

Om: bas Gauri aur kitna jhut bologi?

(stop it Gauri... till when will you lie?)

Gauri: Omkara ji.....

Om: kyun kiya Gauri aisa? Jab tumne dekha ki mujhe tum chahiye thi tab tum chali gayi bas yaade chor aayi

(why did you do this Gauri? When you understood that I needed you, you just left me alone and came leaving behind the memories)

Gauri: Omkara ji hum aapko dhoka naahi dena chahte the hum aapki madad kar rahe the... aap hamara vishwas kijiye

(Omkara ji I never wanted to betray you rather always wanted to help you.... please believe me)

Om: itni bari galti karne ke baad bhi tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?

(after committing such a sin too you forgave me?)

Gauri: aap mere pati hai Omkara ji isiliye hum kabhi aapke upar gussa the hi nahi to maaf karne ki baat kahan se aayi?

(you are my husband Omkara ji, so I was never angry on you so from where this forgiving part comes?)

Om: tum sach me ajeeb ho. Itna sochti ho mere baare me par kabhi bhi tumne apna haq nahi manga

(you are really weird, you think so much about me but never asked of your rights?)