EPISODE 9

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE- 9

OmRu peeps in Sultana uff not again Svetlana's room.

Rudra: O... (making a cry baby face)

After listening to Rudra's voice Chulbul left Svetlana with a jerk and she was pushed back by two steps.

Om: hmm bata..
(hmm say..)

OmRu came inside Svetlana's room.

Om: Chulbul chalo hamare saath
(Chulbul come with us)

Chulbul: haan haan Omkaaraa ji chaliye
(yes yes Omkaaraa ji let's go)

Svetlana allowed him to go but signed him to come back soon as they has to practice romance so that Svetlana can do it beautifully and passionately after her marriage. OmRu and Chulbul went to om's room.

Om's room

Chulbul: kaa baat hai Omkaaraa ji aapne hume yahaan kyun bulaya?
(what is the matter Omkaaraa ji why did you call me here?)

Rudra: O...?? (making a cry baby face)

Chukbul: kaa hua hai Rudra ji ko?
(what happened to Rudra ji?)

Rudra: sorry Chubul tum ab hamare bhabha nahi ban sakte
(sorry Chulbul now you can't be our bhabha)

Chulkaaraa: bhabha?

Rudra: hmmm... agar tum ladki hote to mai tumhe bhabhi bulata par tum to ladke ho isiliye bhabha..... logic
(hmmm... if you were a girl then I would have called you bhabhi but you are a boy so I called you bhabha............. Logic)

Om: tu apna stupid logic apne hi pass rakh..
(you keep your stupid logics upto you only)

Rudra: aap ki hi bhalai ki baat kar raha tha... isiliye kahte hai kisi ki bhalai nahi karni chahiye..
(I was talking about your good only therefore everyone says we should not do or think good for others)

Om: shut up... waise Chulbul tum kar kya rahe the Svetlana ke room me?
(shut up... Chulbul what were you doing in Svetlana's room?)

Chulbul: wo mai Svetlana ke saath romance ki...
(actually I was doing romance's.....)

Rudra: haaawwww.... Romance? Tumhe romance karne ke liye koi aur mila nahi? At last Sultana mera matlab Svetlana?
(haaawww.... Romance? You did not get anybody else for romance? At last Sultana oops Svetlana?)

Chulbul: aap meri poori baat to sun lijiye
(at first listen to me once)

Rudra took out his two fingers of his hand that is thumb and index finger as a director does to make an actor understand about a particular shot.

Rudra: sochoo....
(thinkkk....)

Chulbul: kaa?
(what?)

Rudra: tumhaaraa and Svetlana ka shaadi... tum aur Svetlana... phere ho rahe hai... tum aage Svetlana peeche.... Phir aadhe phero ke baad pandit ji ne kaha dulhan saamne aiye.... Svetlana saamne aayi.. tumhe dheere se dhakka laga iss wajah se tumhaare leg par moch aayaa so Svetlana tumhe godi par utha li tum uske godi me.... Svetlana tumhe uthaye pure phere ko complete ki... phir tum uska maang bhar diye
(your's and Svetlana's wedding... you and Svetlana... you are taking seven rounds around the fire... you at the front and then Svetlana after you... then after half rounds are done pandit ji asks you to alter your place... you was about to come to the front but your leg got twisted..... Svetlana pulled you up in her arms and you both completed the seven rounds like that.... Then you filled her hai5 line)