EPISODE 21

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-21

The day was as usual passing. SSO went to his office and Anika went to her respective works. Rudra went to gym and after that over there he met a girl so went for a long drive with his newly found girlfriend. Om was busy in completing a drawing of his while Chulbul was busy instructing the workers. Everyone was busy so the day ended soon and evening arrived. Shivay returned from office but couldn't find Anika so he searched for her and at last discovered that she is in Chulbul's room. He directly went there and banged his palm on the door. The only thing he could hear was Anika's laugh. After continuous banging for few minutes the door got opened. Shivay's jealousy along with his anger and tadi was clearly visible on his face.

Shivay (shoutingly): tum phir se iss ke room me aayi ho?

(you again came to this room?)

Anika: haan.... Haan Shivay bas baat karne

(yeah... yeah Shivay I just came to talk)

Shivay: aisa kya baat hai ki darwaza band karke karna pare??

(what were you talking that its needed to close the door??)

Anika: Shivay bas kijiye mai yahan sirf Chulbul se baat karne aayi thi

(Shivay enough I came here to talk to Chulbul)

Shivay: wahi to har sham ko isi waqt tumhe use baat karna rahta hai

(every evening at this time you need to talk to him only... why?)

Chulbul: bare bhaiyaa....

Shivay: chup ho jaa Chulbul tu. Tujhe kya laga bas do din tu Anika se has kar baate karega aur wo tujhse pyaar karne lagegi?

(you shut up Chulbul. What did you think that you will talk to her nicely and she will start loving you?)

Anika: Shivay aap isko kahan kheech rahe hai?

(Shivay where are you dragging it?)

Shivay: mai nahi Anika tum kheech rahi ho

(not me Anika you are dragging it)

Anika: aap mujhse pyaar karte hai na theek hai aap agar Chulbul ko panje me hara dete hai to mai ye baat maan lungi

(you love me na okk if you can win over Chulbul in hand wrestling then I will believe that you love me the most)

Chulbul: bhoujai... nai

(bhoujai... no)

Anika: Chup ho jaa tu

(you just shut up)

Shivay: isse harana to mera bayen haath ka khel hai

(ohhh its my left hand's game)

Anika: aapko dayen haath se khelna hai