Chapter 5

Hey guys!!
Here is a new chapter for you people.

Enjoy!!!

-------------------------

As I got up Mr. Creed entered the class and when he looked at me he smirked.
"Hell!" I said out of shock, but it was not audible.

Mr. Creed was a young man in his late twenties. He is my ex boyfriend Evan's brother. He is good looking and girls actually try to get his attention but I was really very scared of him and whenever I would see him I would remember everything again. Everything happened months ago but it feels like yesterday.

"Sit Miss. Green." he said. I quickly sat down. The class started. I didn't dare look at Mr. Creed but I could tell he was glancing at me now and then. I tried my best to look in my book and not make any eye contact with him.

"Okay class. I now want you all to write an essay. 'The most unforgettable day of my life'." Mr. Creed said. I quickly looked up. He was already looking at me and smirking.

'This will be the most unforgettable day of your life.'

I quickly looked down and closed my eyes. I was about to cry. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to find Mr. Creed. He had his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay? You don't seem fine? Are you having fever?" He then put his other hand on my head.

I felt really disgusted under his touch. "N..no... I am fine." I said and removed his hand for my head and shoulder. He smirked and went back and sat on his seat which happened to be straight in front of my desk as I was sitting on the first bench.

I started writing something but I was not able to. I could feel his gaze on me. Suddenly someone banged the desk and when I looked back I saw Jason. He was really angry and he was getting red with all the anger which was growing in him.

"Are you okay Mr. Ryder?" Mr. Creed asked. He looked scared. I again looked back and saw Jason looking at me. He got out of his seat and came towards me. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. 

I was really scared now. He took me out of the class and took me straight towards the gym. When we were there he left my hand and stood there looking at me. I know what he did was wrong and I should be angry on him now but I didn't say anything and leaned against the wall. I was actually happy that he brought me here out of the class.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked looking at me worried. I shook my head. "No." I said softly. I started crying. He hugged me. I was surprised at first but then hugged him back. I actually felt safe in his arms.

I slowly pulled away. He lifted my chin up slowly and I looked into his eyes. They are really beautiful. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded slowly.

"Jason we will have to go back to the class." I said in a hurry. "Why? I don't want him to look at you again." he said again getting angry. "No Jason. We will have to go back. I.. I can't tell you anything. But we will have to go." I said again crying.

"Okay okay we are going back. But you will sit with me. Okay?" he asked and I nodded. He gave me a small smile and we went back to the class after I was done washing my face. Everyone looked at us. Mr. Creed looked very angry. "Do you think this is your home? You can't leave the class anytime you want and then enter anytime you want." He shouted. Jason glared at him. "You both. Detention after school."