Chapter 16

------------------------------

Ashley was following us in her car. David went back home because he was suppose to go somewhere with his family. Aspen and Jake were also following us in there cars.

We finally reached the base. The guards were on there position and they did there job and bowed down at us when we walked though the door. All the other members bowed down but everyone I know smiled at me waving there hand at me. I smiled at them. Ashley was besides me. "You know all of them?" she asked. "Yeah. We were playing around and then talking yesterday." I said laughing.

"Um yeah. Princess. I forgot about it yesterday. You can't talk to them. Just ignore them if they try to talk." Jason said looking at me. "But why? Even Alex said it's a rule set by dad." I said frowning. "Plus they are really sweet people." I said looking at him.

"That's the point. We don't want them to be sweet. It's a gang. They need to be tough." Alex said butting in our conversation. "But a little playing around is fine Alex. They are humans. They need to be relaxed." I said pouting. "Leave this topic. Come with me." Alex said and started walking towards torture room. "Where are we going?" I asked as only me, him and Jason were going in that direction where Jason said not to go.

"We are going to the basement." Alex simple said. "No I don't want to go there." I said and looked at Jason. "It's fine. We are with you." he said and pulled me closer to him. We went in the basement there was two doors across each other as we entered in. There were steps going down. Alex switched on the lights and we went down stairs. There were several rooms on either side. It was not a big passage but it lead down. We stopped at the end of the staircase and Alex opened the door ahead of us. He went in and we followed him closely.

There were many guns in this room. Like many. They were big and scary. I looked around the room. They were hanging on the wall. Alex took a small pistol and looked at Jason. Jason shook his head. He went and they both looked through a number of guns and then finally Jason showed a normal size gun, neither to big nor to small and showed it to Alex.

Alex took it and put the bullets inside it. I mean the ammo. He looked at me and smiled. He walked towards me and handed me the gun. I stared at it. "This is your gun." Alex said. It was same as Jason's. I looked at him surprised. I shook my head. "I don't want a gun!" I said quickly. "But you need to have it." Jason said coming towards us. "But what's the use of it if I will never use it." I said looking at them.

"You will have to use it during dangerous situations. If you don't want to kill them just shoot on there knees. It's fine. They will not be able to walk and you can run." Alex said. "Jason will teach you to use it." he said. "She knows how to load it." Jason said looking at Alex. "How?" Alex asked looking at me. "Jason thought me yesterday." I said. "We just need to teach her about the places she should hit. And obviously to hit on the target correctly." Jason said.

"Yeah." Alex said and looked at me. "I know you don't want it but dad wants you to have one." Alex said. I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled. "By the way we are going to go on a mission. We may not come till tomorrow. So don't worry about us." Alex continued. I nodded. "If anything happens use the gun." he said looking serious.

"Some of the members will be staying here and the rest of them are coming with us. Don't talk to them. And sorry I thought we would be back before dinner. I will take you out some other time." Jason said and looked at Alex. "Ashley is already here. But it's not safe. They can't be alone with them. Maybe we should call Jake and Aspen." Jason said looking at him.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." Alex said and then looked at me. "You guys can play around and watch movies till late night." he said smiling. I grinned. "Thanks." I said and looked at the gun. I will just keep it in the room.