Chapter 6

-----------------------------

"What?" I asked them confused. "Nothing." David said with a small smile. "How was your science class?" He asked. "Oh yes! That Kaila. I slapped her. And because of that I had to go to the principal's room. But I didn't get any punishment and even my detention got cancelled. Jason was with me. And yeah. It was actually not that bad." I said with a shrug.

They both started laughing. "You slapped Kaila?" Ashley asked. "Yeah. She can't control her mouth." I said and mumbled the last part. "It's okay. She is a troublemaker!" She said and I went to my locker.

I kept my bag and went towards them. It was our break now. I saw Jason coming towards us. He smiled at me. I smiled back. Ashley and David looked a bit scared. "Are we going to sit with Jason and his friends?" Ashley asked me with a scared look.

"I don't know. We'll go and sit on our usual place. If they want to sit with us they'll come." I said and she nodded. "You okay?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said and laughed awkwardly. I smiled at her and then we went to the canteen.

We took our lunch and sat down on out usual place. Jason, Jake and Aspen came towards us with there food. Jason sat on my right and Ashley was sitting on my left. Aspen, Jake and David sat across us.

"So.. why didn't Alex come today?" David asked. "He went to meet Zack." I simply said. "Hmm." He said and then he started talking with Ashley.

"What are you doing after school Kathy?" Jake asked. "Nothing." I said. "You wanna come over?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah actually." He said awkwardly. "Okay!" I said and smiled.

"So.. what punishment did you get?" Kaila asked coming to our table. "We didn't." Jason said without looking at her. "She didn't?" She asked getting angry. "No. Can you go now?" He said frustrated.

"You are one lucky bitch!" She said with a fake smile. "Watch you language!" Jason said banging his fist on the table. Everyone looked at us. "Jason.. It's okay." I said getting scared.

"No it's not!" He said closing his eyes. Then he looked at Kaila, "I swear if you again say something to her then I will not hesitate to punch in your face caked with makeup." He threatened. And he looked very serious.

She looked scared and nodded and ran away. "Dude you need to control your temper." Jake said. Jason didn't say anything and had his eyes close. He looked as if he was trying to control his anger. I kept my hand on his arm.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Calm down! I know she is a headache." I said slightly chucking. He smiled. "Now eat!" I said or more likely ordered. He chuckled. "Yeah." He said and started eating. I laughed at him and started eating my food. Jason's phone rang and he excused himself and went somewhere saying he will be back in a minute.

When he went Jake and Aspen were looking looking at me. "What?" I asked confused. "Nothing just... um.. no nothing." Jake said. "Will anyone tell me what is happening? You all are acting so weird." I said frustrated.

"Well me and Jake are surprised because you are the first person who dared to order Jason and he didn't say anything." Aspen said. "This is the longest sentence you spoke." Jake said getting surprised. "What do you mean Aspen?" I asked.

"Jason doesn't like if someone's orders him. Even if it is in a friendly way." He said and continued eating. "I thought you will be in a great trouble when you ordered him. But then when he chuckled I was really surprised." Jake said.

"Oh." Was all I said and continued eating. I finished my lunch and got up. I then called Alex.

On Call: