Chapter 9

Serena's POV

The pack house was so big.  I mean Jay told me it was big but I didn't quite understand how big it would be. I mean you hear house and think about maybe 5 or 6bedroom max. This was like six stories tall. To say I was amazed was an understatement.

As Jay gave me the tour I was more amazed. The first floor had kitchens sitting rooms game rooms and a huge library. The next 3 floors had accommodation. The next floor had offices and music rooms and a gym. The second last floor had guest rooms for when visiting packs came and the last floor was the alphas floor.

As Jay showed me his room he asked
"Okay so if you want you can stay with me. But if your not ready. I mean I understand if your not there's a room next....."

I cut him off with a hug and said
"I'd love to stay with you"

His eyes brightened and his smile gleamed. He grabbed my arm and showed me around his our bedroom. He showed me the walk in closet that was half empty. He then told me the empty side was mine to do as I please with. Then came the balcony then the ensuite. The mirror was half empty for my stuff. He was so sweet. Everything was magnificent.

I stifled a yawn and Jay spoke.
"Maybe you should get some rest. It's been a long day. "

I nodded and we got into the bed together. We got in separate sides but as soon as he threw the blanket over us he pulled me into his hard chest. I felt safe in his arms. With that I let the darkness come.

Jays POV

She looked so beautiful as she slept. But I was to scared earlier to really look.  I was so happy when she woke up and then she started backing away my heart shattered I thought she was going to reject me. So I sort of rambled about everything. Her response surprised me though she just excepted and asked a lot of questions. I thought she would have freaked out but no. She's full of surprises.

When she was having her shower I could feel her panic rolling off her in waves. What was happening. I started banging on the door and she came out. I was relieved she was in one piece. I don't know what happened but I'm hope she'll tell me eventually.

Then she started explaining what happened I had to fight my wolf. As the tears fell he snapped out of it though and told me we'll sort it later.

I was over the moon when she said she would love to share a room with me. My wolf yipped and pranced around in my head.

I should get her food for when she wakes up the doc said she's underweight so let's bring it up. I quickly removed my arm she whimpered as I pulled away so i grabbed my pillow and put it beside her and she snuggled into it she was so adorable.

I headed to the kitchen that was on our floor. I kept my ear concentrated in our room though just in case. I had just finished the bacon and scrambled eggs when I heard a scream.

I ran to our room. Our room.

She was hugging her knees to her chest as silent tears fell. I pulled her to my chest and stroked her back telling her she was ok it was just a dream.

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and thanked me.

"For what" I asked

"For being here.  For not leaving me. For everything."