Chapter 16

Jays pov

She said she loved me. I still can't believe it.

I was fuming yesterday when Mel mind linked me. I wanted to kill him. But I knew I had to go through the right channels.

The hunters would have a field day if they found out that a werewolf had killed a human.

We were cuddled up on the couch. Every few minutes I would glance at her and smile.

I felt so content with her in my arms. I didn't even know what movie she was watching. I was just enthralled by her.

Then she groaned. I jumped up and loon for any sign of injury but found none. The I felt she was burning up I was about to link the pack doctor.

But I smelt her heat.

"Ugh it hurts so much." She whimpered.

I just wanted to take away her pain but the only way to do that was mate. I don't think she's ready for that yet I picked her up bridal style and brought her upstairs to our bathroom.  I placed her on the toilet

I turn on the bath making sure the water was cold. I then placed Rena in the water.

"It hurts Jay"

"Shhh I know princess. I know and I wish I could take  the pain away but your not ready."

"Ready for what" she asked.

"For us to mate. I won't ever force you to do something you don't want to do."

"What's mating mean again" she shivered.

"Well it's when I mark you and we have um, we make love." I explained. My cheeks heating up slightly at my description.

"What makes you think I'm not ready" she asks her eyes bright and shining.

"Well you've been through a lot recently and I "

She cut me off by kissing me. I took that as my answer but I wanted to make sure.

"Are you sure about this"

"Yes"

With her final confirmation my head went to her neck and the rest was history.