New book

So I have a new book called missing please check it out and show it some love.

Here's the prologue. I hope you all enjoy.

Missings prologue:

"Ahhh" I squealed  as Nathan chased me. I had taken his last cookie so now I was running for my life. I should know by now not to mess with his cookies. I ran to his room hoping for a hiding place but he grabbed me and flung me on the bed and started tickling me. I begged him to stop. Did he listen no.

Eventually he stopped and pulled me to his chest and turned on beauty and the beast. My favourite movie of all time. Once that was over he put on some random show. I lost interest and started tracing random things on Nathan Then I asked him one thing I've been wondering about since I've heard about mates.

"Nate do you think we'll be mates"

"I don't know j but I hope we are. No I know we are."

"What if we're not will you still want to be friends with me"

"J look at me" he grabbed my chin and tilted it up so I was looking at him then he pulled me into his lap. "I'll always be friends with you. No matter what. I love you"

"Forever and always"

I smiled and snuggled into him.
-------

That night as my parents and I were driving back to our pack. I wish we didn't have to leave. Nate was my best friend and I always felt lonely without him.

Out of nowhere a wolf ran in front of the car. My dad slammed on the brakes and more wolfs came out of the trees. My dad got out of the car. Everything happened so fast. My parents didn't register that they were taking me.

someone put a cloth around my mouth and everything went dark.

--------

Nathan's POV

J was the cutest we just said goodbye and I couldn't wait to see her again. I was already begging my dad for the next time I could see her. I was almost certain we were going to be mates but we wouldn't find out until I was 16. Six years. I was two years older than her but it didn't matter.

My mam said that when she was born and we went and visited. I didn't want to leave her, I started throwing a tantrum and everything. We've been best friends ever since.

They had been gone 10 minutes and I felt weird. Something's wrong.

"Dad jasmine is in trouble we have to go."

"Son calm down. What do you mean..."

I didn't give him time to question me further. I ran out of the house and somehow shifted. I shouldn't be able to do that for another 2 years.

I could faintly hear paw prints following me. In no time I got to the cars and I could smell rouges and vampires I growled and fought my way to the car. She wasn't there. Where is she I started searching frantically.

When I realised she was gone my wolf and I let out a howl. She just couldn't be gone. I have to find her