Chapter 6.2

Miaoyi understood why the servant was vexed. This was, after all, the man she foolishly chased.

"Miss, he is in the reception pavilion waiting!" The servant lowered her head. She was also very enthusiatic. Their miss must've been waiting for her beloved prince.

Miaoyi's smiling face did not change, though her smiling mouth slightly turned into a ridicule.

"What dress would you like Miss? I shall prepare a warm bath and ready your make up." Hongli excitedly said. She already thought of countless of aristocratic and stylish hairstyles for her miss. Yet, the lady just shrugged off her shoulder.

"No need." She lazily said as she carried the cat in her arms.

Both servants were stupefied. When she was with the prince, she would always make herself presentable, even spending hours of styling her hair and doing her make up.

"Let's go." Miaoyi motioned her hand and walked with graceful ease carrying Xiaoyu in her arms. Hongli once again looked at the pair foolishly.

Miss can't be thinking of bringing xiaoyu to meet the prince?

In the past she would walk like the wind whenever the prince was around but now she seemed more concerned of her feral child.

It has been two years.

She has almost forgotten that she was Liu Yifei. Two years had gone by indescribably, but her character was always ready to adapt so her heart was quickly settled after a period of time.

Yu Miaoyi was the second child of Duke Bingjian, a wealthy merchant in the country of Dahou. While her mother, Li Zue is the sister to the current empress.

Yu Wang Ji, her older brother is one of the four imperial generals while her little sister Ting Hua manages to excel in the four arts.

And her? Miaoyi perfected the four arts and strived to be virtuous.

She wanted to be a phoenix among women - not for the emperor or his sons, but for his brother, Prince Chenxing.

Miaoyi and Chenxing were childhood friends. They used to play together all the time. Due to his cold and aloof personality, no one was willing to play with him. They grew up together before the prince went to Shiyi mountain to train for martial arts.

When he returned, Miaoyi always tailed him like a lost puppy. Chenxing did not mind the girl as long as she did not cross his line. She in turn was used to his cold personality. As long as he didn't raise objections, she knew there was a place for her in his heart.

By the age of 18, he created the Xuè Fēng army. He enrolled the top level soldiers and assembled the most elite forces.

Today, the prince has come back from the borders.