Chapter 7.2

Miaoyi invited Chenxing to the estate's Zhao Feng garden. The prince remained silent while quietly observing the girl.

He marveled at the scene of beautiful flowers. Who would have thought that the Yu estate had a scenery like this? In the past, he never stayed at this place too often as Miaoyi was the one who always visited him.

Unexpectedly, this Zhao Feng garden was a beauty to behold together with the other sceneries they've passed by.

In a sea of beautiful flowers sat a young girl with shimmering dark hair. A few strands danced with the tune of the wind. She was leisurely stroking the cat's head while it laid on her lap looking extremely gentle and docile. Shen then laid back on the chair and continued playing with it's front paws.

"Why did you invite me here?" Chenxing broke the silence.His voice was very magnetic, it was deep, low and hoarse. Moreover, it was also domineering. The voice was not loud but it gave people an oppressive feeling.

He wanted to know what this girl might be planning.

Miaoyi slightly lifted her head. She stopped playing with xiaoyu as she turned to face the man.

"I just wanted to apologize for the trouble I've caused you at the Nan River. Now that you're here, my heart can finally be settled." Miaoyi's dark bottomless eyes stared at him directly.

"From now on, I will no longer bother you and Lady Yuan. I am truly sorry dage, I have long known the person your heart has been yearning for. I just thought that maybe, just maybe, I would have a place in that heart of yours. I have always watched you, I know there are countless of women chasing for your attention but you spared not a glance at any of them. So when you started paying attention to Lady Yuan, I knew at that moment that she was special." A clear moist voice echoed as Yifei relayed the woman's feelings.

Today, she will give the closure this person deserves.