10; I don't know.. but want to know

CHAPTER 10

-

"Lift up your face, i can't put on the helmet buckle if you keep looking down like that,"

Jeongguk chuckles, fixing the helmet on my head. I was about to say, I know how to do it by myself but I'm too lost to say anything right now. I am just praying, Jimin doesn't see us coming together or if sees, he doesn't make scene.

He leans a little close, his face literally a few inches away from mine. I forgot how to breathe for a second. It was merely two or three seconds but for in my point of view, seems like it took longer and quite slowly. I won't lie, i take it as a chance to look at that handsome face, closely.

I have not seen his face so close before, although I know he's good looking. His skin looks smooth and flawless, his cute nose, his lashes are thick and dark, his lips are formed into a pout, making him look so adorable.

"Alright, let's go," He exclaim, making me flinch a little as I was busy admiring his beautiful face.

I get on the cool bike, and Jeongguk starts the engine. While sitting behind him, my heart couldn't help but beat faster than ever. It felt the same way, the way i feel with Jimin at times. My palms turned into tight fists, I just don't know where to place my hand.

"Hold me tight," Jeongguk says, tilting his head a little to look back at me. I nod my head, holding the back of his jacket lightly. He giggles, holding my hands and wrap them around his waist, pulling me towards him. "It's not that hard, was it?" He giggles, looking ahead.

"No, I am okay," I blush, resting my cheek on his back. No kidding he smells so good. My heart is going to explode any time soon, as i have never been this close to anyone except for Jimin and Taehyung.

I shut my eyes, tightening the grip around his waist. The cold wind blew against us, as he rode the bike. He was right, bike rides are amazing specially after the sunset.

After reaching the same neighbourhood, I told him my address and not to my surprise he lives just a few blocks from my house. We reach in front of my house, Jeongguk stops the bike. I get off quickly, looking around the house the lights are on, meaning Jimin is home.

Jimin is home means Jeongguk needs go away immediately. I can't handle them, glaring each other. I remove the helmet and hands him with a small smile on my face. "Thank you for dropping me though you didn't have to," I say, smiling.

He removes his helmet, ruffling his hair, "It's okay, we are friends now. So, I guess i can do this much for a friend,"

"Hmm, yeah right," I say, awkwardly standing there while tapping my foot against the pavement. He laughs lightly, bringing his hand up to fix my hair. I flinch a little because of his sudden touch , I wasn't accepting that at all. "Ah, you're so cute," He chuckles, making me frown and I slap his hand away.

"Stop calling me cute," I frown.

He leans in close, raising his brow, "Why? Do I make your heart flutter?" He says, pocking my nose.

"No," I shake my head. "You can tell me if i make you feel some type of way," Jeongguk says in a deep and low voice. His voice sending shivers up my spine. I don't dare to look him in the eyes because I know, he'll know probably he knows it already, What he is doing to me...

Jeongguk places his hand on my cheek, making me look at him in the eyes. Did i tell you his eyes are really beautiful?

No words exchange for the moment, we only stare. It's as if our eyes are doing the talking this time. I see him staring on my lips because i took a quick glance on his lips as well. Wait? What am i doing? I should tell him to go away before Jimin comes out.