Books:

Darnell's Pov:

" you don't know what your missing then." Josh told her, grinning, as he did her make up.

Daya scoffed, " i know what I'm missing and thats sex, sex and more sex, in that damn book."

" and in your real life." Sarah mumbled to her, making Josh laugh and hi five her.

" I'm perfectly fine thank you! i don't need sex!" Daya huffed and crossed her arms at them, crossing on leg over the other as well.

" come on where's the Daya that sung this song...?" Josh ask her and played her, 'Something New' song.

Daya sighed and closed her eyes, " Back with Daya, who didn't swear off Dating for a bit..." she confessed to them.

Zink and i sighed at her, " Daya come on, its been a while, just get back in the game." Zink encouraged her, " go on dates, have fun! looks like Zac could be a good choice."

" Josh play something else please." Daya said, opening her eyes, ignoring Zink.

Josh looked at her and nodded, playing something else, " Daya maybe listen to them, you and Zac flirt like no tomorrow for a reason, we al know you like each other, just go for it." he told her softly, going back to her make up.

" Maybe..." Daya mumbled, thinking about it a bit and glanced at the book, " its about a girl who falls for a guy, that's a lot more messed up then what the public know, isn't it?" she asked them, gesturing to the book.

" well yes and no, there is a lot more story like to it." Sarah replied to her, " the men falls for her too."

" you not talking about the book." Daya said, and turned her head to Sarah, " your talking about Zac and i, you think I'm falling for him and his falling for me."

" are you?" Sarah asked her, softly, smiling warmly at her.

Daya looked away and didn't answer for a bit, just looked at herself in the mirror in front of her, " i don't want to... but its like theres a pull towards Zac, when were apart. I can feel it now, even if his just in the trailer across from me." she confessed in a soft and quite voice.

" then go and get him." Josh encouraged her, smiling widely, " Give in to your emotions, Daya, don't hurt yourself and hold back."

Sarah nodded, " that pull means something, go and find out what it is."

" whats that you and Zac sing?" Josh asked her, grinning.

Daya looked at the two and smile,

" How do we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine?Nothing can keep us apartCause you are the one I was meant to findIt's up to youAnd it's up to meNo one can say what we get to beWhy don't we rewrite the stars?Changing the world to be ours."

She sung a song we have never heard, closing her eyes a bit, letting her emotions flow into it, sounding so graceful and passionate, before letting it fad out and opened her eyes, smiling, " maybe ill give into my feelings." she told Josh and Sarah.

" thats the Daya we know!" Sarah exclaimed and hugged her, " you go and get your man, and don't let him go."

Daya laughed and nodded. " Okay, but just let me do it, when I'm ready too." she told the two of them, grinning, as Sarah pulled away.

Josh nodded and shrugged, " at least your finally admitting you like him." he grinned back.

" i never said i didn't like him, just simply didn't answer." Daya pointed out, chuckling a bit.