Unfortunate Events:

No One's Pov: 1 week later.

So its been a week since the tragic even that happened to Zac and Zendaya Efron, a tragic even that left them heart broke and a bit lost, but as some time when on, and seeing as they where back at the penthouse, they called home, they slowly started to go back to normal, both leaning on each other for support as they did,

Of course one things for sure... they did not tell anyone else in the families, just the people who where with them at the time knew and they wanted to keep it that way, it was a good thing the media had not found out about them being in hospital in the first placed and a medical they did not find out about them leaving it either.

Zac Efron, a wealthy man, who had a body like a god, was nerdy and was very famous for his acting and movies he was in, spent most of his time with his wife, in the library, he would work on everything for the company and kept his mind off the unfortunate event as much as he could, doing as his grandma said and tried to move on, as the days went by, his smile got brighter and bigger.

Zendaya Efron Nee Coleman, She was a feisty one, know for many things that she can do, some being dancing, singing, modelling and acting, famous just like her husband and usually sat in the library with him, spending her time with him.

Reading books and getting lost in them, letting them take her to magical places, across the seas, or even just to a little home in the 1900's of New Your city, She herself had a little bit of a harder time then her husband, but soon enough just like him, her smile brightened and she became a little more happy as the days went on.

And thats where this chapter begins... in the library of of a large and expensive penthouse, owned by the couple who lived in it, soft music playing in the background of it,

" Zac, what are all the Lobes of the brain?" Daya asked as she did her course, on her laptop, sitting on the lounge, she has started, it was though a university but she was doing it though correspondence for obvious reasons.

Ahh.. our dear Zendaya... every since that horrifying day of losing her baby, she had decided to study medicine, the interest of it spiking when she read a book on the different terminology used in the medical field, thus her applying and getting into university to stuff it and be able to use it when necessary.

Zac chuckled, " I don't know my Queen, what are all the lobes of the brain?" he asked her, smiling that she was so interested in her course.

Now Mr Zac Efron on the other hand decided to stick with this jobs, not that Daya was stopping hers but she had taken up another thing to amuse her, where as Zac decided to stick with what he knew, supporting and encouraging his wife with her decision to study medicine and found it quite interesting on all the stuff she could tell him, after a bit of doing her work.

" Well my king, there are four lobes of the brain, The frontal lobe, which controls our though process, behaviour, emotion and personality." Daya begun, remembering what she had just read from the text book, shutting it not to cheat,

" The parietal lobe, which controls body sensations, visual and spatial perception, The occipital lobe, it con told our vision and lastly our Temporal lobe, which controls, hearing, understanding speech, and language." she recited to him, proudly, seeing as she remembered it all.

" Looks like your on your way to becoming a doctor, my dear." Zac grinned at her, happy she was cheering up and proud of her.

Daya flicked some hair, " Zac, I'm Zendaya, i can be or do anything." she sassed him, jokingly, before giggling at him as he chuckled at her.

" Looks like your feeling better." Kate voice came from the doorway of the library, making the couple turn to see Kate, John, Dylan, Zink and Darnell all standing there smiling.