A bit Feverish:

No One's Pov:

" Ohh well look who finally woke up..." Dylan grinned, upon seeing Zac steer and open his eye slowly, groaning at the bright room lights, the couple had moved during their sleep, so now Daya was curled up to Zac's side, still sleeping peacefully, " Hey big bro." he continued, as Zac sat up slowly, wincing a bit.

" Dylan!" Zac said happily, " come and give you big brother a hug!" he he held his arms out to Dylan who chuckled at him and hugged him gently.

" Mom is so going to kill me if she finds out where i am and for what reason." Dylan told Zac, as they pulled away/.

Zac rolled his eyes, " Yeah well mom isn't going to find out, nether is dad." He sent a pointed look to Dylan.

" Yeah yeah i know." Dy;an waved a lazy hand at him, "now you gonna tell me why your in here to not?" he crossed his arms and sat down again.

Zac nodded and looked around he room a bit, " Where did Daya's family go?" he asked, confused, only his grandparents, Dylan, Zink and Darnell.

" They went home, visiting hours are up but the 5 of us said, well more like demanded to stay, Anne let us seeing as were not loud or anything, and Claire was happily that someone was here with Daya to make sure she was eating and not putting up a fuss to you and the nurses." Darnell answered shrugging.

" Ohh... that makes sense." Zac nodded, smiling, and looked at Daya, frowning a bit and placed a hand on her forehead, " maybe get Anne in here..." he said slowly, feeling how hot Daya was feeling.

" well that was convenient..." Anne laughed as she walked into the room, " i was just coming past to do my usual checks."

" Hey Anne, does Daya seem a bit off to you?" Zac asked, pointing to his Wife next to him, who was wrapped up in the blanket like a burrito, " i think she has a fever."

Anne frowned and made her way around the bed, placing a hand on Daya forehead, before going a tiny bit wide eyed and grabbed a thermometer from the medical cart behind her and put it in Daya's mouth, waiting until it beeped and took it out, looking at the temp.

" She needs to be taken out of these blankets and cooled down." Anne rushed out, before pulling the blankets away from Daya, who woke up from the sudden movement, and whined, as the cold air hit her.

" Anne is to cold in here!" she whined to Anne, trying to grab the blankets off her, shivering as she did.

Zac looked at her worried and placed a hand on her shoulder, her skin was warm as hell, but she was shivering like it was snowing in doors, she looked a little pale and, sweating slightly, " so she does have a fever?" Zac asked Anne, as Daya moved and snuggled into his side, happily taking in his body heat.

" yeah i pretty high one at that..." Anne nodded, " where gonna need to strip her down and if that doesn't help, as after a while of plenty fluids and some medicine, then I'm gonna need to put her in a bath."

" strip down!" Daya exclaimed and shot up into a sitting position, before grabbing her head, groaning, " I'm not striping down! I'm already cold enough!" she protested.

Anne gave her a sorry look, " sorry, dear but your body temperature is to high... we have to get it down before you get worst."

Daya looked at her, pouting like a child and crossed her arms, huffing, Zac sighed at her, seeing that she was not budging, " Daya, listen to the nurse and strip down." He told her, using his 'Christian Grey' voice, firmly.

She looked at him, wide eyed and nodded, " Yes, Zac." she said to him, smiling and took her singlet off, revealing her red Lacey bra, before standing off and bed and slipped out of her shorts, showing her matching underwear, quickly getting back onto the bed and sat on Zac's lap, snuggling up to him, seeing as Anne, refused to give the blanket back to her.