Just a bit of Fun:

No One's Pov: 2 week's later.

Its been two weeks since that unfortunate and upsetting event... to say this time around, it didn't hit the couple hard is a lie, in fact the two of them where once again heart broken, but having gone though it once and that they had each other, help them thought it, this time they didn't hold their emotions back, they got home together that day, and the first thing they did was mourn the baby they both had wanted.

So now two weeks later, both having mourned and talked about what had happened, they where back to how they where before, maybe even stronger, sure it was the most painful things they had to go though but just like Kate had told them... they couldn't stay in the past and let it ruin them, no matter how painful and heart breaking it was.

The cast and crew of the movie where all allowed to go home and spend time with their families for a well deserved break, and Zac and Zendaya couldn't be any more in love then they are now, they where always together and if not, they where texting, calling, face timing and much more just to talk to each other, sometimes Zac would stay over at Zendaya's house, and sometimes she would go to his, much to Dylan's amusement seeing as he liked to tease and joke around with them.

Today was the day, Zendaya would go back to filming her, Disney show, KC Undercover, Darnell and Zink where both with the rest of the cast for the show, outside the set, all talking and chilling, waiting for Zendaya to arrive, seeing as she was late...

" So had Daya texted you? she's never this late to set." Tammy asked, Darnell and Zink, worried for her tv daughter, whom she had gotten so close to that she felt just as protective for her as she played for the show.

" hang on, she usually comes with you anyway, why didn't she this time?" Kamil asked confused, he was right, Daya did always come with Darnell to set.

Darnell and Zink chuckled, " She stayed at her, boyfriends last night, that would probably explain why she's late as well."

" Daya has a boyfriend!?" Kadeem exclaimed, like Tammy, he saw Daya as a daughter in real life.

" Ohh! who is she dating!!?" Veronica asked, excited to hear her best friend, dating, you see Zac and Daya have a very open relationship, but when it came to the press and media... well they like to keep their lives as secret as possible, in saying that, seeing as it was just a few rumours going around, no one actually knew the couple where dating, better yet... married.

" Guess you guys will find out." Darnell grinned at them, " so do you think i should ring her? maybe she forgot she has filming today." He asked, Zink as the others groaned, wanting to know, who Daya was dating.

" should we?" Zink chuckled, " they could be busy..."

" like I've cared before for... i love to annoy Daya." Darnell laughed and took his phone out of his pocket.

Mean while, Darnell was right... Daya had forgotten about her filming today and Zink was right she was busy...

" You really like to grind don't you?" Zac asked, Daya, groaning and moaning at her, as she straddled him, grinding on his member, both naked from last night, as she grind and continued to do as she was going, manning at the feeling of him, again her wet sex.

" I'm all your's, Baby." Daya said to him, sexily and seductively, pushing down down him a bit, grinding a bit harder, making Zac let out a throaty main at her feeling, making her become even more excited at that, she loved to hear him moan, before she leaned down and kissed him, passionately, hands on the front of his body, freely roaming around.

Zac's hands immediately went to her waist, gripping her, hard as she continued to grinded on him, before one hand went to her ass, caressing at a bit, before gripping and slapping it hard, making her let out a loud moan, Zac taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, letting their tongues entwine together, making out.