[7] Family First.

A/N: helloooooooo! I'm baaaaack!!!!

- - -

"I thought the meeting was in this building?" Dunia asks as she stands in front of Barqat's Bugatti Chiron Sport.

"No, it is not. Now, get in, we're getting late."

Dunia looks at the car and all she could think was, is this what rich people spend their money on? I'd spend all of it on food, honestly...

• • •

While they were stuck in traffic, Barqat notices how uncomfortably Dunia was sitting.

"Is there something on the seat?" Barqat asks.

Dunia looks at him, confused, "Uh, no, Sir?"

"Then, why are you sitting on it like it's made out of spikes?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, um," Dunia wiggles around in the seat and then sighs, "It's because this car is probably worth over what I can even imagine, and thinking about how much it would cost if I leave even the slightest mark makes me extremely uncomfortable."

Barqat looks at her for a few seconds and bursts into laughter. Dunia's eyes widen at the fact that this man can actually laugh. Laughing suits him, she thought.

"What are you laughing about?" Dunia frowns.

"If I can afford this car, I can afford the expenses it comes with. Sit properly, you're making me uncomfortable."

• • •

After the meeting, when Dunia and Barqat were leaving, they were approached by a pretty brunette. "Barqat? Hey, Barqat!" She called after them.

"Liza?"

"Why haven't you called me back?" She pouts.

"I've been busy..."

"You know," she draws circles on his chest with her finger, "we could continue what we were doing last week..."

Barqat smirks, "Oh, really?"

"Mhmm..." she puts on her most seductive expression, which seems to be working.

Dunia stood there, literally wanting to jab her eyes out. She also begins to panic that she won't have a ride back to the office if Mr. Devil decides he wants to bang the brunette right now. So, she decides to make a fake excuse. She hates that she has to lie so much around him.

Dunia clears her throat, "Sir, Ashley just texted me saying that Mr. Sheikh wants me to bring him the documents from the meeting back to him so he can review them ASAP."

Barqat rolls his eyes, "I guess we will have to continue our little session a little later, my sweet love."

Dunia is ready to throw up everything she ate thus far from the lovey-dovey conversation the other two are having. She became curious if the brunette is married, but the woman has her hands behind her back. So Dunia decides to pull one of her tricks.

"Oh, my, Ma'am. Your nails are so beautiful, where do you get them done?" Dunia asks.

Just as Dunia predicted, the brunette places both her hands in front of Dunia with a big smile on her face, "I know right? I have a personal manicurist who does them for me, she's amazing and one-of-a-kind!"

She has a diamond ring and a wedding band on her ring finger on her left hand. Dunia sighs, he really loves to mess with married women, how pathetic.