CHAPTER -1

Bam!!

My door burst open and reveal my mom in her usual attire.

"Amelia Stewart. Don't you know you have school today. Girl get up or you will be as late as you grandma.!!" She shouted.

Wow. What a start. I wish. I could sleep more but who know that this is my second month's first day at Prescott high so.. Lets get my butt off my comfy bed.

-------

I quickly took a shower. And got dressed.

Like always covered myself in my hoodie to gain least attention.

Yup. I hate being the centre of attention.

I quickly paced towards kitchen.

Hey! Haven't I introduced myself.

Lol

Now you see my clumsiness.

Haha.

Okay. Okay.

So.

I am Amelia Stewart I am a clumsy girl I went through a lot of drama past month because of my mum's and dad's arguments so after some time when they were full of each others excuses they divorced.

No, I am not poor in fact we live a very harmonious life okay.

My mother is a great lawyer back in California and now slowly taking a place in Florida.

So we came here and settled here and now here we are today is my second month's first day at Prescott high.

(Hey I forgot where they came from so I added california(*smiles sheepishly *))

I quickly grab my hoodie. And head downstairs gave my mom a kiss on her cheeks and shouted a bye. And went to helly hell.

Yup.

Prescott high.

---------

The day went pretty well I came back home and now it's already 10.00 PM and I just finished the dozens of homework.

"Honey! Come down please." mom shouted from downstairs.

"Yup mom. 'sup." I asked heading down. She sigs and handed me a paper.

"Honey can you get me these actually I need these." She said.

I glanced at the list and scrunched my nose.

"Mom! You want me to buy a Hershey's syrup."I say she nods vigorously and gave me a sheepish grin.

"But why mum.?" I whine..

"Okay if you don't want to eat you favourite chocolate cake then you wish." She said and turned around.

No way in the hell I am denying this.