CHAPTER-2

Hlw my dumplings. I have made changes in the cast, go check on. ^^^ ABOVE A PICTURE of Ashton freaking Ryder. Yeah freaking sassy. Coz ya know, the last on was dang cute according to me. Have mercy! How someone can play such a cocky & sassy role. (Pout. Pout. Pout). Well anyways.

Enjoy!!

******

I slid down I am officially screwed.

*****15 minutes later *****

I stood up and popped my head to check a sign of him in the rows but found none.

Sighing in relief, I took my cart from the place I left it and paying for the stuff, I rushed towards the home.

"Where were you!!?" my mom asked and I can surely tell how mad she is?

"Mom you gave me a list of things like, umm, like, argh I don't know." I pout. She sighed loudly.

We both made our way to our dinner and ate the food while chattering my mom telling me about how pathetic people came to her for certain cases, I laughed at it.

I washed the dishes and headed upstairs and I plugged my earplugs and slowly drifted off to the sleep.

**** NEXT DAY****

I woke by, as usual my mom's yelling. Quickly rubbing my eyes and stretching and I twisted my body and got off the bed and headed towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and stripped out of clothes, and let the warm shower compose me.

Washing my hairs with my usual peach shampoo and conditioning them and using today my strawberry body liquid soap and moved out of the shower. I choose to wear a leopard texture crop top and blue high waisted denim jeans shorts and pulling out my grey over sized hoodie and grabbed my white converses. I moved to my hairs, blow drying them and left them fall freely on my shoulders, applying some strawberry lip gloss and applying thin layer of eye liner and sprayed some rose refreshing perfume on my crop top and some soothing lavender perfume on my hoodie. Now you should have known how I am obsessed with the odors of fruits and flowers.

Grabbing my bag pack swinging it around my shoulders and kissing mom on cheek and bidding her a very hearty goodbye

Grabbing my bag pack swinging it around my shoulders and kissing mom on cheek and bidding her a very hearty goodbye. I walked to school resulting a panting Amelia entering the school.

I am not a person with great enthusiasm at working or walking or doing exercise.

I went near my locker, there leaned a very pretty best friend of mine who was not in the school for past one week. She went to Texas for her granny's birthday.

She waved at me and showed her perfect white teeth in a goofy grin.

I waved back.

I ran to her and we both engulfed each other in a bone crushing hug.