CHAPTER-3

Quick recap-

******

Maya looked at me and crossed her arms and raised brows at me.

"explain." She said.

God save me!!

The bell rang and saved me.

Yippee.

She mouthed me 'later'.

******

CHAPTER-3

AMELIA STEWARTS'S POV-

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

God save me!

Poke.

I turned my face and looked at the boy smiling innocently at me.

Ashton freaking Ryder.

"What?" I hissed.

"Do you have a pencil?" He asked.

"Do you think me fool or do I look like one, huh?" I asked, actually snapped.

"No, you look like a hot girl when you are angry. You know that?" he said and winked and placed his palm under his chin and sighed dramatically. I poked a finger at him.

"You-." My history teacher cut in between perfect timing Miss.!!

"Care to tell the class, which important topic you two were discussing."

She snapped.

"Sorry Mrs. Smith. He was disturbing me." I hung my head low.

"What disturbance did you create Mr. Ryder, this time?" she glared at both of us.

"Amelia if it wasn't you I would have punished you two hard." She said with a sigh.

"Well anyways, next time it will not be tolerated!" She said and continued to whatever she was writing on the board.

I buried my face in my hands.

God, this is my first scolding.

Mrs. Smith claps her hands to gain attention.

"Alright class. I want to make an announcement. So this is all about a project which you have to submit on the end of the year. So basically this project have your 35% of scoring, other 5% are for your behavior and how much attention you pay, and lastly rest are based on your pen-paper test." She said. O god! 35% it's very much. I guess.

No dumb it IS very much.

Yeah yeah.

"So without wasting time, I ask you all to switch your seats with those whom you want to be partnered. And yeah I will give you just five minutes, from now, and yeah after this whole year you cannot change your seats. So go this is your last chance. And yeah, when I say freeze that means, the time is over and un-settled will have to sit as I make them sit. Understand! Now shuffle." She said and desperately watched her watch. I looked at Sandra. She looked at me. I shoved my things in my bag pack immediately and stood up.

But Ashton caught my arms and pulled me back and I stumbled back and fell, not on the seat, I fell on his lap.

His freaking lap.

I wiggled out, but see everything is on its place, me on his lap, and he on his seat and class shuffling.

For a moment I looked in his eyes and went deep.