CHAPTER-5

Amelia's POV-

I blushed.

"Amy lets go." Maya whined.

I nodded.

"Yeah let's go angel!" Ashton whispered in my ear.

We went near the bar where we met Sebastian and Chance. Sebastian was totally drooling over Maya.

"I am so glad that you could make it." Sebastian said while looking at Maya. -Hey I am also here-. I really wanna say that. But god! He is so cute. I looked at Ashton he looked at me his hand still round my waist. I looked down. But I saw something pulling me in. Eyes. His eyes. They are darker.

"Eyes. Your eyes are darker." I said to Ashton while pointing them one by one with my index finger.

"Don't you like them?" he asked while raising brows.

I shook my head furiously.

"No! No I love them. They are like a magnet pulling me inside, forcing me to look deeper. I love them! But I never thought that eyes can go to more deeper shade." I said.

"Well glad princess that you love them! But they can go more deeper." He said with a smirk. I moved and went to stand in front of him.

I looked deeply in them.

"No they aren't getting deeper!" I whined with a pout.

"Don't pout angel!" he said with a growl. I quickly pursed my lips. Remembering lat time I blushed and looked down. Then looked up.

"Hey! They aren't getting deeper!" I said, this time no pout.

"Do you want to see them in a deeper shade?" he asked. I smiled widely and nodded. He smirked.

Then he took a step forward.

I took a step backward.

Forward.

Backward.

Forward.

Back-bar.

Great! Just great.

He took another step forward our body inches apart.

Forward.

I sunk deeper in bar stool.

Forward. Our bodies touched.

Tingles appeared, shiver ran down my spine, butterflies erupted from the cage of my stomach, and Goosebumps erupted. Blush crept on my face.

Forward.

Our bodies pressed against each other, never braking eye-contact.

I looked in his eyes, they were deeper.

"Do you want to see the deeper shade?" He asked I nodded.

He leaned and snaked his arms around my waist pulled me in his body.

"You really want to see?" he asked in a low, deep voice. I nodded.

"Then look directly in my eyes, don't break the contact. Just look in them." He said and I again nodded and just looked in his deep mesmerizing jet black eyes.

He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine. His soft plum lips so smooth on mine ones.

From one hand he cupped my face and one hand still around my waist. My hands automatically circled his neck. I grabbed a fistful of his black hairs. His lips moved in a sync with mine one. Very soft.