CHAPTER-4

Quick recap-

*****

"Umm your lips taste like." he said and scratched his chin.

"I'll tell you later. Well bye princess." He waved and went away.

I shoved my things in my bag and went to my next class- English.

Means.

Maya.

Means.

Death.

R.I.P. to-

Amelia Stewarts.

Believe me. I mean it.

*****

Amelia's POV-

As soon as we entered the English class. Maya bombarded me with the list of questions.

So I told her from the grocery store to the last. Last I meant with last time in the class.

"And... I sat there dumbfound!" I said with a blush.

Bell rang!

We both stood up as this is the same period we both have free.

So Maya being Maya, she dragged me towards cafeteria.

We both sat on our usual seat, all away from popular jocks.

"Do you know whom we are talking 'bout?" She said in a whisper.

"I honestly don't know Mai, what was the matter when you were smiling and blushing in the hallway?"

I actually know the reason but watching her blush, listening it from her mouth makes it more interesting.

"Umm... I... he is my crush. You know Sebastian Bach. I like... Him....wait the topic here was yours. Ugh... You evil girl." She groaned and I burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Lets be serious her Ames. Let me tell you about those three jocks also I call them assholes." I twirl the white sauce pasta in my fork.

"First is Sebastian Bach, the one whom I..have ..crush on. Ahem so yeah. He is a total sweetheart and respects girls but dang! He don't do relationship.." She said and sighed. I placed my hand on top of hers.

"Well, second one is Chance Somerfield. He is a total player. He change girls in every week or two. He is damn rich. Did I tell you that these three are damn rich? Well yeah. There fathers are businessmen. And lastly. Ashton Ryder." She said and her face turned serious. I gulped.

"Ames if Chance throw girls out of his life in a week or two. Then take Ashton as a champion and an elder in these. He throw girls in one or two days. He never care about them. He is a troublemaker. Well these three are troublemakers. Ashton is the richest boy of this school." She said.

I gaped. Some sauce went out of my mouth dripping from the side. I shrugged it as well as the chair screeching voice. As no one comes to this table.

"Whoa! You've done research on them. Huh..?" I laughed nervously and watching her face still serious I shut my mouth.

I cleared my throat.

"So. The point is???!!" I asked. My mouth filled with pasta and sauce dripping.

Hah, Clumsy.??!!

Hell yeah.

"The point is that you are looking so hell adorable with that all sauce on your mouth.!" The voice said. I recognized it immediately.