Chapter 13- Perfect

I've been at the castle for three weeks now. Gia has yet to visit but she will be here next weekend. I miss all of my friends like crazy but I've made some new friends here. Hermione has been the best since I've arrived here. It turns out that she is twenty-two like me. She told me that Alec is twenty-six and Ezio is twenty-four.

Ezio arrived the weekend after I was moved in. Ezio was... different. He seemed like a nice guy but he also seemed very secretive. I couldn't quite get the best read on him. He would crack jokes at dinner when he actually showed up. Occasionally I would see him in the hall but he would only nod at me and then ignore me.

I befriended a maid named Rebecca. She said that she had been an omega somewhere in Australia. She had been assigned to me on the very first day and we were quick friends. She had tanned skin with extremely light brown eyes that looked like windows to her soul. She was short and dainty but she could hold her own. Her spunky attitude often reminded me of Gia.

I woke up this morning to a cool bed and a longing to be with my mate that felt like an itch out of reach. I crawled out of bed and showered with a cold shower feeling slightly hot. I had layered on the deodorant as soon as I gotten out. Instead of drying my hair I opted for a loose braid that hung down my back. I threw on some caramel colored, pleated pants and a white cashmere shirt with a silver necklace. I slid on some chunky black heels and made my way out of the room.

I looked in our kitchen to see if he might be in there first but with no luck. So I walked to his office on the third floor. I knocked but there wasn't a reply. I opened the door and peeked in to find Ezio sitting in front of the desk working on a paper. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "Oh I'm sorry. I was just looking for Alec. Have you seen him?"

"No. Maybe check the dining room or library," He says monotone as he turns back to his work.

"Oh okay. Thank you." I shut the door quietly and walk down the hallway. I first went to the formal dining room only to be greeted by a couple of maids. They quickly bowed to me as I entered the room.

"How can we help you, your highness?" The older one asked.

"Just Sophia. Could you be so kind as to tell me how to get to the Library?" I ask sheepishly and she nods with a smile on her face.

"Two lefts, two rights, a left, and two more rights as soon as you walk out this door. Don't take the stairs-- go past them."

Then the goose chase began. I followed the instructions to the best of my remembrance but after the second wrong turn I was face with yet another dead end. The whole time I felt as though the classic In The Mood was playing and it would only speed up the longer I couldn't find my destination. "For crying out loud! I'm a werewolf. Shouldn't we have a better sense of direction Della?" Della just rolls her eyes at me, equally as frustrated as I am.

I hear laughter behind me as I turn to see Rebecca behind me. "Re how long have you been there!"

"Honestly your senses are shit. I've seriously been following you for ten minutes. You've been here three weeks and you still don't know your way around?" Her light eyes gleam with amusement. Her wild curls sprayed everywhere.

"Hardy har har. Just show me to the damn library. I've never been there so of course I wouldn't know where I am."

"Have you never been out back for a run?"

"You're shitting me. It's right by the exit isn't it?" Her smile confirms my new information. I groan so loudly that anyone anywhere probably hears it. We walk down the hallway as Rebecca still chastices me over not knowing my way around the place that is now my home.