Chapter 20-Priceless

I woke up the next morning to patterns being drawn on my skin by Alec. The balcony had been opened and the white colored sheer curtains flowed in the wind making the morning feel just as magical as last night. Alec places a kiss on my bare shoulder as we just sit and embrace this wonderful morning.

"Good morning, my love. How do you feel?"

"Great," I breathe out. Alec's touch is heightened due to our new bond. I can hear what he thinks now and I can feel his emotions. Right now I am so happy to feel that he just feels so loved and in love now. "I need to shower."

"I'll join you," He says as he crawls out of bed and picks me up. He turns on the shower and walks us into the the freezing water. I squeak as I feel the icy darts. Alec just chuckles at me.

"I like hot showers," I whine. He just pushes me against the glass wall and takes the brunt of the icy cold water.

Of course the shower takes longer than what was necessary because Alec insists on helping bathe me and quite honestly I didn't mind helping him either. My inner thighs had a little bit of dried blood on it and my hair was filled with tangles due to Alec grasping it last night. I get lost in my thoughts about last night. It was the most magical experience ever.

"What are you thinking of?" He asks as the rest of the soap is washed out my hair.

"Last night," I say with a soft smile.

"D-did you enjoy it?" He asks with a hesitant look on his face.

"Every second. It was perfect." His smile widens and he bends down and kisses my lips. "I love you, Deo Kristos Alecandros Vasilios." I say with a sly smile.

"And I love you, Zinsophia Adelaide Script Vasilios."

Once we were both rinsed we finally exited the shower. I dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans and a blended cotton grey t-shirt. I slide on some chaco's to complete my outfit before I sit on the couch waiting for Alec. I can't help but to glance at my hand and see the beautiful emerald ring. The delicate vine design makes the entire ring.

"I have some more stuff to do today, agápi. I'm sure the girls will want to talk with you about everything that happened last night." He kisses my forehead with a smirk attached to his lips before we walk out together. He unlocks the door to our quarters that he had been smart to lock last night.

We walk down the hall together, hand in hand but as soon as we get off the stairs the entire staff, warriors and everyone are there. They all bow to us the official royal couple. "Long live the Luna Queen," They all cheer. Everyone smiles brightly at us and applauds. My face turns the color of a tomato I'm sure. Della howls with pride at her people. She's done nothing but be happy since we officially mated last night.

We finish descending the stairs and many people come to congratulate us on our mating and the new engagement. Many of the older women come up to me asking about the ceremony and when I would like it to be. They asked about flowers, and food, and my dress and so many things.

Finally Hermione, Gia and Rebecca walk up to me shooing the workers away. Alec kisses my temple and walks to his office with such a happy smile on his face. The girls all wrap me within a large hug. They squeal as they fawn all over me.

They push me into a lounging room that I never really used before. We sit on a large sectional couch as they crowd around me. Once we've sat they get real quiet as I look at them seriously. "Ladies..." I say seriously. Then I throw my hand out with the ring with a large smile and they all scream and squeal excitedly. They all touch the ring and admire its beauty.