7

"Jimin-ah, you told me that you've something to say to her. How about you say it now?"

Jimin froze there as he was completely speechless. You could clearly see the mild shock on his face. He just saved himself and now Yoongi dragged him into the mess again.

"What's happening here?" Jin ran out with the ladle in his hand, not wanting to miss anything. He appeared just in time.

"What is it, ChimChim?" Hoseok nudged him with his elbow, that devilish smile was still there on his lips.

"Blurt it out." Namjoon forced with a teasing smile on.

Taehyung cleared his throat and approached Jimin who was already sweating because of the nervousness. For a second, he thought that he was going to rescue him or something like that but sadly, no.

"You're so done." He whispered, making him nervous even more.

Meanwhile, you were there patiently waiting for him to utter a word.

Jimin sighed and glanced at your way, he knew you were waiting— nope, everyone was waiting.

"What I want to say is..." he closed his eyes and sighed once again.

Everyone's attention was on him. The boys loved seeing him all panic. Jimin opened his eyes but kept his gaze on the floor.

"... you are pretty."

Once he let that out, he turned around and buried his red face in his hands. All of the boys began to cheer for their fellow's braveness wildly. They shook his shoulders while he was blushing hard in embarrassment.

"Damn you Min Yoongi." He mumbled.

"So Daniel-ssi, is it okay if your twin sister exchange her number with Jimin?" Yoongi asked all of a sudden and made Jimin looked up in an instant.

"What? Who are you to decide everything for me?!" He said but actually deep inside he was thanking him for doing that crazy thing. *I love you Min Yoongi.*

"I don't mind." Daniel shrugged and pushed you to the front, motioning you to listen to them.

Everything was so fast and awkward. You ended up exchanging your phone number with Jimin thanks to Yoongi. However, the other boys grabbed the chance to exchange their numbers with you too.

Soon, you and Daniel left their house and bade goodbye to them. But before you could go far, Jimin was pushed to the outside by them.

"Walk them to the gate and give them this." Hoseok handed him a carton of milk. He wished him good luck then shut the door.

"Why give the milk? Not romantic at all." Taehyung complained.

"That's the nearest I can reach."

Jin was about to return to the kitchen when he suddenly remembered something, "Wait, isn't that the expired one?"

Hoseok widened his eyes as he exchanged looks with Taehyung, "Oh. My. God."

~~~

"Wait!"

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair as he chased after you and Daniel. Once you stopped at the gate to wait for him, Daniel purposely left first.

"H—Here, they told me to give this." He handed a carton of milk to you, hand shaking.

"Hope you like it, although it isn't much compare to the ones you two brought for us." He shyly said while trying to avoid the eye contact with you by shifting his gaze to the ground.

"Thank you so much, Jimin-ssi."

"Just call me if you need anything from me." He said with a very low voice, hoping that you wouldn't hear him but in the same time hoping for the opposite.

"I will."

He bit his lower lip as he'd nothing more to say, "So, bye."

Jimin waved his hand to you then quickly disappeared from your sight. The shy smile couldn't leave his face, he felt so happy that everything went very well. He didn't expect anything special to happen that morning, but anyway, he had to thank Yoongi for everything.

Once he stepped into the house, he was greeted with Taehyung's worried face.

"Jimin-ah," he put both hands on his shoulders.

"Get that milk back, now!"