11

*My Anpanman is Jung Hoseok?*

You stared at the roadside through the window, still wondering about the possibility that he might be the man behind the mask. It gave you this weird feeling to imagine a face that you knew instead of the mask.

Suddenly, the vibration coming from your phone, informing you that a text message just came in snapped your thoughts away.

"Daniel-ah, Kim Taehyung just sent me a text."

"Why? There's a problem with their cafe?"

"No, he says 'Our cafe will officially open at 8AM today, how about you two stop by for free drinks?'. So, what do you think?" You turned your head to look at him. The problem was, the car had passed by their cafe.

"What time is it now?"

"7:35AM."

He stayed quiet for a moment, then swiftly changed the path to make a U-turn.

"We still got some time, let's go then. Today is their first day right?"

~~~

"Are they serious? Did they really name their cafe this? Pft!" He laughed after reading the banner only to get a hit from you.

"Don't be like that, it sounds cute!" You nagged before pulling him with you to the front doors.

But before you could even touch it, the doors swung opened by themselves, revealing Taehyung and Jungkook in their white uniforms. They seemed like some angels welcoming you to the heaven.

"Welcome to Jjang Jjang Man Bboong Bboong Cafe~" Both of them exclaimed and Daniel was already in pain for holding in his laughter.

"It's Bangtan Cafe." Namjoon hit them both and sprayed the air freshener in all directions.

"But it was written at the front." Jungkook whined.

Namjoon frowned at his statement and quickly walked out to check. A big banner with Jjang Jjang Man Bboong Bboong written on it was covering the real name of the cafe. Namjoon knew who was behind that and immediately took the banner down revealing the real name of the cafe, Bangtan Cafe.

You stood in the middle of the place and observed everything around you carefully. They had a classic piano, a small stage, wooden chairs and tables, bar, etc.

"Hyung, one customer just made an online reservation for a birthday party. It's next week." Jungkook said, while showing his phone screen to Yoongi who was sitting comfortably with his feet resting on a chair.

"You and Taehyung handle that and talk to them, I'm pretty busy here." He lifted his hair a bit just enough to show him the wireless earphone in his right ear. He was busy talking to another customer who had the same case with him.

"I bet this is not your first time running a cafe." Daniel stood next to him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"We actually own another one in Busan." Yoongi smiled before he proceeded to speak with the customer over his earphone.

Indeed, they are professionals.

You started to walk around the place and this time spotted Jimin looking directly at your way. His eyes met yours, but he quickly looked away and pretended as if he didn't see you.

You really wanted to talk to him about last night, but he seemed not ready to do that.

"Where's Hoseok-ssi?" You asked Taehyung who suddenly walked in front of you.

"Hobi? There." He pointed at a figure who was resting in the corner. Only the back of his head was visible from where you stood.

Your heart was throbbing faster than usual as you took each step towards him. It was finally the time to find the answer. Whether he was the actual Anpanman, or not.

Once you stood in front of him, you closed your eyes to breathe in an out. After that, you gradually opened your eyes only to see a pair of cucumber eyes. Not only that, he had a white face mask on too. Looking somehow scary.

"Did he scare you out, Seren-ssi?" Jin who showed up out of nowhere suddenly asked.

"Yeah."

"He wears that mask and walk around the house every single night. But since everyone complained, he decided to wear it only in the morning." Jin explained.

"Yeah, starting from today. But hyung, you wear face mask every night too." Hoseok added.

"I don't walk around like you." He stole one slice of cucumber and ran away with it.

"Hyung!" Hoseok yelled but he didn't want to chase after him with a slice of cucumber on one of his eyes.

"Aish that old man. By the way Seren-ssi, Jimin has something to say to you. How about you go and talk to him?" Hoseok said.

You almost forgot about him.

"Really? Okay then." You spun your body around and slowly approached Jimin near the bar.

You reached to him right on time. He just made two cups of espresso.

"One espresso for you and—"

Daniel abruptly showed up and grabbed one of the cups. "Thanks. Proceed with your talk." He winked at you before leaving the scene, making you wondered what actually was the wink for.

Jimin quickly invited you to sit down first. He looked obviously nervous as he kept on avoiding your eye contact and his fingers were fidgeting a lot.

"I'm sure that you've heard about last night." He said in a low voice.

"Yeah, my dad told me everything."

Jimin sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm very sorry. It wasn't like what you think, we were actually playing Truth or Dare. And they dared me to call you and say that. I actually tried to call you this morning to apologize."

A frown began to spread across your face, "I didn't receive anything though."

You immediately took your phone out to check the missed calls list but his name was nowhere to be found. But then you had this strong instinct telling you to check the blacklist numbers.

Found it. But not only Jimin's number, some contacts that you'd been searching for were there too. And most of them were your male friends.

"Sorry, my dad must have blocked your number. There, I unblocked yours." You smiled and Jimin looked indeed happy.

"Thanks. Do you think that your father hates me now because of last night?"

"I don't know, but maybe not. He doesn't remember unimportant people well."

"Unimportant?" Jimin widened his eyes.

"I mean— people who aren't close to him." You quickly corrected your words.

Jimin laughed and so did you. However, the good atmosphere between you and him didn't stay long.

"We gotta go." Daniel tapped on your shoulder.

He didn't want to disturb, but he had to because of the time.

"See you guys later." You stood up and bade goodbyes to them, before stepping out from the cafe in a hurry.

"Wait!"

You turned your head towards the front doors to see Jimin there, standing straight. It surprised you when he suddenly shot you with his most beautiful smile ever.

"Come again, Seren-ah."