- Chapter 3 -

Songs of the chapter;
Out Of Town Girl - Justin Bieber
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne

__________

● Juliet Saunders ●

I did it. In a matter of minutes- maybe even seconds- I had Austin Mahone completely infatuated by me. But I was nowhere near done with him. This barely even scratched the surface of the plans I had for that boy.

Right now, I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I had to make sure I looked perfect for my homeroom appearance where everyone would be finding out exactly who I was. I ran my ring finger around the edges of my lips, fixing any of the gloss that may have smeared. Other than that, I looked perfect.

This used to be the bathroom where I would eat my lunch because I was constantly picked on in the cafeteria. I figured I would save myself the embarrassment and eat alone. Any time I could avoid the tormenting, I would. Besides, it's not like anyone would enjoy sitting through that. Think of the cruelest punishment you could possibly ever think of and then multiply that by ten. Well, I guess I wouldn't go that far. But for a teenage girl, it's an awful experience.

The first bell rang throughout the entire school and I knew that was my time to get to Mr. Gilmore's classroom for homeroom. If I thought having everyone's eyes on me in the hallway was exciting, I couldn't wait for this.

Every single one of those low lives were going to know who I was in a matter of minutes. All of their eyes would be glued to me like I was the most flawless human being in the world.

Well, I suppose I kind of am, aren't I? I thought to myself.

With that, I walked out of the bathroom and saw the amount of people in the hallway had diminished to just a few students scurrying to class so they wouldn't be late. I didn't have to rush considering I was new, so they would let me off the hook easily and also the room was just at the end of this hallway.

I continued to stride down the hallway with pure determination in my mind and nothing but adrenaline pumping through my body.

Finally, I reached the end of the now empty hallway with white walls and white tile floors.

Come to think of it, this place could easily be mistaken for a hospital.

I grinned at the thought.

Without a single drop of hesitation, I paraded into the classroom where the students were all talking just as I remembered. In homeroom, which was thirty minutes, all they did was take attendance and then we just talked amongst each other for the remainder of the time they held us there.

The group by the door, the ones who I clearly remembered to be the skaters, saw me first. And as I continued walking over to the teacher's desk, it was almost like a domino effect. Each and every clique stared me down as I walked by.

That's it. Look at me.

The man with a sparse amount of gray, feathery hair and thick, black glasses scrunched his nose and looked up at me, squinting. He nodded, knowing exactly who I was. Well, he didn't know my past at this school, he just knew my name. That's all.

"Hi, I'm Juliet." I said softly, making sure no one could hear. The only things going on in the room were the faint whispers and low voices of people. I could feel their eyes on me. "I'm new and I believe you are my homeroom adviser."

He nodded again and motioned his hand to the mass of desks behind me in a perfect examination setup. "Go ahead and take a seat. Whatever's open is yours." He grinned.