- Chapter 6 -

Songs of the chapter:
Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber
Thought Of You by Justin Bieber
Stole My Heart by One Direction

**OFFICIAL JonaticMahomie TUMBLR PAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Follow for updates, character descriptions, updates, chapter previews, and other information! 

http://jonaticmahomie.tumblr.com/

__________

Juliet Saunders

"You asked your parents about coming with us tomorrow, right?" Whitney asked on the Friday afternoon before spring break. I found it kind of weird that she asked me just one day in advance. It's like she assumed that if I was, in fact, doing anything, I could just drop it. I'm not saying I had anything planned for the week because I didn't, I'm just saying that a little heads up would have been nice.

I shut my locker, leaving everything inside. I had no homework for the break, thank God, so I wasn't going to bring anything home if I didn't need it. We started walking and she had her eyes on me. "Yeah, they said it's cool."

"Okay." She chirped, pushing through the glass door to walk outside. "Alex said he'd be driving, so--"

"Wait." I interrupt, my eyes locking on her face as we walked. "The guys are coming?"

She never said anything about that. If she did, I obviously wasn't paying attention because she kind of caught me off guard when she said Alex was driving.

A laugh emerged from her throat, making me feel kind of stupid that I was all thrown off. "Yeah, you didn't know?"

I shook my head and looked down as we walked, kind of nervous by the fact that they were all coming. But then it hit me. This whole "getting revenge" thing was practically being handed to me on a silver platter. I was going to be at a beach house. With Austin. For a full week.

This was more than perfect.

"It's just Alex, Austin, and Robert. It's not like we're inviting college guys, or anything." She giggled.

I laughed, but for a completely different reason. I was going to make Austin go absolutely insane by the end of the week, and the funny part was that he didn't have a single clue what was coming.

* * *

I slid on something much more comfortable and casual than I normally would wear. I had to ditch the edgy, slutty clothes if I was going to the beach. That just meant I had to kick my entire act in high gear, which most definitely wouldn't be a problem.

Anyways, I pulled on a pair of lavender denim shorts that were slightly distressed and a white cropped tank top that showed off my stomach.

Who would have ever thought I could wear an outfit like this and get away with it?

I smirked at the thought.

My hair was left in beachy waves and my makeup remained kind of light. A black smokey eye was not too friendly for the beach. Sticking with something simple, I chose a gold eyeshadow and the usual eyeliner and mascara.

I had my suitcase all packed and it sat patiently by my bedroom door, waiting to be taken to the car when Alex got here, which according to my clock, would be in a matter of minutes.

This would be the first time I was at Whitney's family's beach house in a few years. I used to have so much fun there with her and Kyle. That's where me and Whitney really connected, considering Kyle would always fall asleep really early. Since she would be asleep, her and I would talk about anything and everything we could before we were almost dying from lack of sleep.