- Chapter 5 -

Song of the chapter:
Just Like Them - Justin Bieber (OMG ASDFGHJKL; i am in love with this song.)

__________

● Austin Mahone ●

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened a couple of weeks ago back at your house." Tyra, the girl who was completely irrelevant to me by this point, said pleadingly. Her chocolate brown eyes were sad and hopeful at the same time, but I didn't feel bad.

She was a prude, plain and simple. I don't know why I even attempted getting involved with her. And the fact that she was coming to apologize to me now after a few weeks since the incident was stupid. I had my eyes on better things.

Or better thing, I should say. The only girl I have been focused on is Juliet. Everything since she moved here has been about getting her. Sure, I've gotten with other girls since then, but yet were easy. Juliet was my main project at the moment. She would be until I had her, which shouldn't take too much longer.

"Oh, uh, yeah, it's fine." I sighed carelessly, shutting my locker and leaning my back up against it. I couldn't help but want to tell this girl to go away. I wasn't like that though. I may be a jerk at times, but I wasn't rude to girls at their face. Everyone besides Juliet before she moved...

I shook the thought when Tyra scooted in front of me, her hands on my chest. "So, does that mean we can get together, I don't know, maybe Friday?" She asked hopefully, biting her lip and letting her hands slowly crawl to my neck.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Juliet moving down the hall, her legs exposed due to the short white shorts she was wearing and elongated from the pink heels she had on. I looked up at her, completely ignoring Tyra. Juliet had her eyes on me, her eyebrow raised when she looked at Tyra.

She was coming closer, so I had to get rid of Tyra. It's not like I wanted her anymore anyways.

"Nah, I'm busy." I declared quickly, my eyes still on the girl who I wanted more than anything right now. "I'll get back to you on that."

"But I-"

"Don't you have to get to class? I don't want you to be late." I said, trying to get her away from me. She huffed and gave me a glare, something I often received from girls that I turned down. Oh, well. Finally, she walked away just in time for Juliet to arrive at her locker.

I looked her up and down, something I found myself doing more than often. She was hot. Hands down, the hottest girl at our school. It sucked to see that she gave me such a hard time, but it also made me want to have her more.

She rested her had on the lock, turning it back and fourth to accomplish her combination. Her eyes remained on her locker when she began to speak. "Seems like Tyra's got a thing for you." She smirked, opening her locker and reaching for a textbook.

I shrugged, sliding my hands in my pockets. "Guess so. I don't really like her, though."

"Oh."

Though she was wearing heels, she was struggling to reach the top shelf of her locker. Her pencil must've rolled to the back. I decided maybe I could help her.

Smoothly, I moved behind her and rested a hand on her hip. I used my other hand to run it across her arm that was still reaching for the pencil. She tensed up a little, making me smile. My hand finally made its way to her's, resting over it there momentarily. Then, it continued forward and took hold of the pencil she needed, watching her spin around to face me now. Her eyes moved to mine, her lips relaxed. I wanted to feel them pressed to mine, begging for more. I just needed to figure out how to get her there.