Introduction

"Getcho fat ass up" Donatella heard her aunt yell from her bedroom door. She groaned lowly and climbed out of her bed walking towards her bathroom to brush her teeth and wipe her face. She sighed lowly looking at herself in the mirror wiping a stray tear that she didn't even realize that fell. She walked to her closet picking out her outfit for school which was simple a pair of black tights, a black and white Nike jacket and her black and white vans. She walked back into her bedroom locking her door then going to her dresser getting her undergarments then going back into the bathroom turning the shower on.

She slowly took off her clothes now standing completely naked in front of the mirror tracing her stretch marks and mumbling "Some man will love me one day" as she walked to the shower stepping in letting the hot water run down her curvy body, then taking her wash cloth washing her body with her Dove soap. After 20 minutes she stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around her drying her body off and slipping her panties and bra.

After moisturizing her body with lotion she put on her clothes before picking up her dirty clothes putting them in her dirty clothes hamper. She walked out of the bathroom entering her bedroom taking her phone off the charger and grabbing her book bag after unlocking her bedroom door walked down the hallway making sure not to make any noise she was not trying to argue with her aunt this morning she successfully made it out of the house and began her journey to her bus stop.

Feedback?

I Need Help Making A Cover 🤔